Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Durango Porsche get together
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Kansas 914
This was the last get together for the year. The Fall colors were great. We had a drone at this event and the images/video were great.

20 cars attended - not bad for a small town. I need to get my Denver and Albuquerque 914 friends to bring some 914s next year.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
That is a successful get together with various wonderful porsche cars! Looks like you also have a 356 with that engine ready for installation. Thanks for sharing sir Mike!
Kansas 914
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Oct 18 2016, 09:55 AM) *

That is a successful get together with various wonderful porsche cars! Looks like you also have a 356 with that engine ready for installation. Thanks for sharing sir Mike!

That belongs to the host. He has slaved over that 356 and done everything, including perfect paint, himself. He just needs to mount the carbs and do a test run before installation.

Then the car is ready for Concours d'Elegance!
ndfrigi
QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ Oct 18 2016, 10:11 AM) *

QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Oct 18 2016, 09:55 AM) *

That belongs to the host. He has slaved over that 356 and done everything, including perfect paint, himself. He just needs to mount the carbs and do a test run before installation.

Then the car is ready for Concours d'Elegance!

Oh okay! I thought that's your place. The only 914 was yours (the raspberry "Not Pink").
JustinMeier
So when's the next one?! I always welcome an excuse to visit family beerchug.gif
JustinMeier
It looks like they shunned your pink 914 and kept it in the corner out of view laugh.gif
Kansas 914
QUOTE(JustinMeier @ Oct 18 2016, 12:31 PM) *

It looks like they shunned your pink 914 and kept it in the corner out of view laugh.gif

That is my usual spot. I am the first to arrive and the last to leave!

Next event will be in the Spring - usually May.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.