Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 2.0 heat exchangers or just headers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Localboy808
Looking for an affordable solution to mount a 2.0 exhaust I have to my 1.7. Looking for a set of heat exchangers or just straight headers and the 2.0 exhaust hanger. Hoping maybe from someone going to the swap meet on Saturday in Riverside to avoid shipping? Doesn't need to be pretty. wink.gif
euro911
Somebody recently listed a pair of bare 2.0L head pipes (no HE tin), but is asking WAY too much for them.

I've sent a bunch of them to the metal scrap yard over the years, because nobody wanted them.

You'll probably find a decent pair for a good price at the meet cool_shades.gif
Localboy808
QUOTE(euro911 @ Oct 19 2016, 12:36 AM) *

Somebody recently listed a pair of bare 2.0L head pipes (no HE tin), but is asking WAY too much for them.

I've sent a bunch of them to the metal scrap yard over the years, because nobody wanted them.

You'll probably find a decent pair for a good price at the meet cool_shades.gif

Thanks. Oh well. It's all about the timing. That's what I'm hoping. Figured I'd post something here. Maybe someone will decide to lug a set there. wink.gif
Papermaker
Hi Localboy808--

I might have what you want, let me take a look.

--Papermaker
Papermaker
Localboy808--

Here's the link that euro911 mentioned to the set for sale.

--Papermaker
Localboy808
QUOTE(Papermaker @ Oct 19 2016, 04:39 PM) *

Localboy808--

Here's the link that euro911 mentioned to the set for sale.

--Papermaker

Thanks but don't see a link.
ndfrigi
Scott, here is the link of the 2.0 header/pipe for sale.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=296936
Localboy808
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Oct 20 2016, 10:49 AM) *

Scott, here is the link of the 2.0 header/pipe for sale.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=296936

Thanks for the link. I want to see if I can find a set at the swap on Sunday before I have to pay shipping. wink.gif
euro911
Well, did ya find any?
Localboy808
QUOTE(euro911 @ Oct 24 2016, 10:51 AM) *

Well, did ya find any?

No. unfortunately. I did find the hanger. No luck on the headers. sad.gif. Did find some good deals on other bits and pieces. Got to meet some good people and saw some cool cars! Still looking for some headers though.
Localboy808
icon_bump.gif
7TPorsh
I have the whole setup for a 1.7 if interested.....heat exchangers and a Sebring exhaust with Thrush Turboflow....I'll let it go cheap.
7TPorsh
....Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.