Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who is going to HERSHEY??????
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
O.K. I am leaving at 9:00 A.M. Fri. arrive around 4:00 P.M.. Who else will be there Sat.????? I will be in the Peoples Choise area. Black 73, Ohio Plates 73914
Please stop around a say Hi, Looking to meeting all the club members. Dave slap.gif
Evill Ed
Dave, my buddy and I are planning to be there. We'll look for you.

Regards,
Ed
cgnj
Hi All,
I will be there on Saturday my daughter. The Boy has a service commitment and is booked.

Hope to see a lot of faces to place names to.

Carlos
JerryP
I'll be there. Had to slap an old crappy monza muffler on temporarily as I blew a hole in my stock one. I'll be loud but there. Just put these on though and got rid of an exhaust leak so at least I won't pass out on the way.

Kerrys914
I'll see you guys there smilie_pokal.gif The wife, son, and I will be there on Sat.and Sat over night beerchug.gif

Anyone want to have a meeting place to say HI and maybe talk about the East Coast Cookout taking place this Sept? beerchug.gif

I am checking interest in a 12:00 lunch in Hershey. VERY informal and family friendly wink.gif

Cheers
Kerry
Dave_Darling
Heh... Anybody driving out there from the West Coast? And have a good bit of room to bring back something for me? biggrin.gif (Shipping costs may kill a deal for some seats for the GF's car...)

--DD
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
BUMP
Dave slap.gif
SLKWrx
I'll be making it out there. I want to try to make it out as early as possible. Hope to see you all there.
RON S.
I'll be there again. biggrin.gif

Ron
ArtechnikA
QUOTE (Kerrys914 @ Apr 19 2005, 08:09 PM)
Anyone want to have a meeting place to say HI and maybe talk about the East Coast Cookout taking place this Sept?

i'll be there (space assignments shown in the sig...)
neither room nor reason to bring the 911, so it'll just be us in the 3-liter water-cooled flat-6 Subaru.

we'l have the tan market umbrella up and an EZ-Up so we'll have at least a little place to stand out of the rain.

17mm antiroll bar and electric-latch rear reflector onsite for sale, maybe other parts if i can get over to storage and retrieve them. possibly some Mk-I/Mk-II VW parts too, but mostly we'll be there hawking the paintings.

i think Dave McLaughlin is sending me a custom airbrushed Tee so you can check out his work in person, and i should have something new done by then ...

we'll have out 914Club ID Tags on, and a 914Club hat if it's neither too rainy nor too sunny...
nickg
Kerry do you still need that 911 hard oil line? i am going and i will bring it if you want....let me know
nick
nein14
I'll be there as always, will have some 914 parts FS 2 rear bumpers, 1 front, SS rocker panels, door pockets, 320i BMW front brake calipers just a sample of what is for sale.
Kerrys914
Hey Nick, I sure do. Drop me an e-mail kerrys914@yahoo.com with the details and I can send you my CELL #.

Lets hope the rain stays away sad.gif It's not looking good but since the new Pope is smilie_flagge6.gif maybe he can call a favor into the big guy smilie_pokal.gif

Cheers
TC Johnson
My plan is to be there, unless it is raining cats and dogs.

I have a set of C2 seven-spoke 16" wheels and tires I picked up at a neighborhood garage sale a while ago that I would like to sell. Do any of you have room at your booths to display them? They fit 911s (of course) and later 944s from what I am told, but I am leaving my 76 2.0 un-flared so they are no longer needed. The wheels are good, but the tires are a bit iffy.

They should be worth between $250 - $350 depending on the mood of the buying public. I am happy to share some of my gain to offset their taking up space in your area.

I will be taking them up in my Explorer (need room for treasures) and can drag them over to your space if it is agreeable.

You can PM me, or I will watch this thread over the next couple of days.

Thanks in advance to whomever can help. biggrin.gif

Tom
nickg
hey email me pictures of them, i jhave an 88 944...i love those design 90 wheels...nickg@aiov.com
kerry i will email you tonight
TC Johnson
I will shoot a picture tonight and get it to you.

Finding a buyer nearby, and not needing to haul them to Hershey would be OK. I work in Newark so it might be reasonable for both of us to meet along 78 if they look good to you and the price is right.

Thanks

TC
Mike T
I will be there, buying Parts, rain or shine. MDB2.gif

Mike T
HarveyH
Plan to get there 7:30 - 8:00. Not looking for anything in particular, but you never know what you'll find... Hope to put faces on some names. Philly weather this AM says rain + thundershowers for Saturday so I may not be driving the toy car

Harvey
cnavarro
I'll be there in the vendor swap area with my new '70 911 T sportomatic. I am also bringing keychains with me, so if you want one I am going to offer a 914club discount :-)

Charles Navarro
LN Engineering
http://www.LNengineering.com
Aircooled Precision Performance
Racing916
Hey everyone,

Me and My dad are at Spot C46 and C47 with mostly 914 parts and some 911 parts. See you there,

Steve
vortrex
get ready, supposed to be thunderstorms all day.
Kerrys914
sad.gif I know... After the last 14days of SUN we were due sad.gif

I'll be there and ready to get some parts for my SIX. smilie_pokal.gif

I hope to drive my teener to Hershey in June driving.gif driving.gif

Hope to see you guys there.

LOOK for the CLUB hats wink.gif The Wife and I will be sporting them

Cheer beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.