Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mahle wheels and 1974 bumpers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
kahluver
Thanks guys! I fixed the ad to show these are Mahles and not Pedrinis.

I recently "upgraded" my '74 2.0 to chrome bumpers and 5-lug wheels and don't need these parts anymore. Parts are in excellent condition and are from a relatively low mileage car.

1) Set of 4- Mahle wheels with caps and lug nuts. Tires are off and the wheels are straight and true. They are bare aluminum and would look great cleaned up or painted. SOLD

2) 1974 - Front and Rear steel bumpers. Both are in excellent original condition. No rust and the paint is in excellent shape. Bumper steel only - no rubber tops. Both have slight pressure dents from normal wear and tear however they are in excellent driver quality. $150 each + shipping

I'm heading out to the G&R Riverside meet / show this weekend and can bring them out to save you the hassle of shipping or picking it up.

I don't have any pictures of the parts off of the car. However i just pulled these parts off a month ago and they are in great shape.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Ferg
Those are Mahle wheels not Pedrini's

beerchug.gif
gcrotvik
Interested in the front bumper pending pictures. PM sent.
bdstone914
Please introduce yourself when you come to the swap meet Sunday. You would not believe hiw nany people I know by real name but not by their screen name.
Bruce
cpavlenko
QUOTE(Ferg @ Oct 19 2016, 09:57 AM) *

Those are Mahle wheels not Pedrini's

beerchug.gif

agree.gif
Korijo914
PM sent about the rear steel bumper.
kahluver
Thanks for clarifying that these are Mahle weeks. I'm new to the 914 scene so I appreciate the info.

All PMs replied to.
billy25us
I will take the wheels. Text me 864 420 4906
kahluver
QUOTE(kahluver @ Oct 19 2016, 09:33 AM) *

Thanks guys! I fixed the ad to show these are Mahles and not Pedrinis.

I recently "upgraded" my '74 2.0 to chrome bumpers and 5-lug wheels and don't need these parts anymore. Parts are in excellent condition and are from a relatively low mileage car.

1) Set of 4- Mahle wheels with caps and lug nuts. Tires are off and the wheels are straight and true. They are bare aluminum and would look great cleaned up or painted. $SOLD

2) 1974 - Front and Rear steel bumpers. Both are in excellent original condition. No rust and the paint is in excellent shape. Bumper steel only - no rubber tops. Both have slight pressure dents from normal wear and tear however they are in excellent driver quality. $150 each + shipping

I'm heading out to the G&R Riverside meet / show this weekend and can bring them out to save you the hassle of shipping or picking it up.

I don't have any pictures of the parts off of the car. However i just pulled these parts off a month ago and they are in great shape.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

kahluver
Thanks! Wheels Sold!
kahluver
Bumpers sold!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.