Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GARAGE!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
frankieshooz
After years of living in nice but not car friendly dwellings I finally found an old, not as fancy little house with....wait for it....A GARAGE! For some of you this is not a big deal but here in the bay area, especially where I live, where real estate living space is highly valuable and goes for about $1300 a square foot (not kidding) no one has garages unless you are a billionaire or one of the old farts who hasn't converted your garage into a....kitchen...spare bedroom whatever!
Anyway, thought this old fart would share a pic of my humble little garage with my 2 babies side by side.....leaves me with a little tear of pride welling up in my eyes....LOL
Click to view attachment
frankieshooz
QUOTE(frankieshooz @ Oct 19 2016, 12:11 PM) *

After years of living in nice but not car friendly dwellings I finally found an old, not as fancy little house with....wait for it....A GARAGE! For some of you this is not a big deal but here in the bay area, especially where I live, where real estate living space is highly valuable and goes for about $1300 a square foot (not kidding) no one has garages unless you are a billionaire or one of the old farts who hasn't converted your garage into a....kitchen...spare bedroom whatever!
Anyway, thought this old fart would share a pic of my humble little garage with my 2 babies side by side.....leaves me with a little tear of pride welling up in my eyes....LOL
Click to view attachment

OH yea...almost forgot my 3 babies... 94 Mazda RX7 R2; 73 Porsche 914 2.0....and Shasta Boots Jones.... that furry little thing giving me cat butt!!!
Tom_T
Love that Alaska Blue 73 2L! wub.gif
.... & glad you finally found a home for your 3 babies! biggrin.gif

Know what you mean about CA housing prices, & urban areas' lack of garages too!

While I'm glad to have a "two-ish" car garage (2x Model T size) in back of our 1921 Craftsman, it's only 17'-6" w. x 18' d. outside - so the net 16'-9" W x 17' L & 7' clear H only fits 2 small cars on the 914 or my 85 BMW 325e E30 at best! sad.gif

Congratz! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
napasteve
Yet another North Bay blue 914!! Cool!
turk22
Garages are always a big deal! Congrats!
Cairo94507
Congratulations Frankie. Glad you got yourself a garage to keep that beautiful teener. smilie_pokal.gif
frankieshooz
Thanks guys! Mike your 6 back soon so we can caravan soon!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.