Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: South Florida Teeners?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Alfieg23
Are there any Teeners out there in Southeast Florida (Dade, Broward or Palm Beach)? I can't remember the last time I saw one on the road down here.
Bills914-4
QUOTE(Alfieg23 @ Oct 19 2016, 06:24 PM) *

Are there any Teeners out there in Southeast Florida (Dade, Broward or Palm Beach)? I can't remember the last time I saw one on the road down here.

I'm right down the road from you ( Hialeah Gardens ) , I take mine out 1-2 times a month on the weekends driving.gif ,
dont like to drive it week days around here blink.gif , theres a few more teeners south ,
Bill D.
Alfieg23
Thanks, Bill. Any others out there?
gabeurgelles
I'm down here by the Homestead-Miami Speedway. I take trips often to different events and shows and Cars and Coffee Palm Beach.
type2man
I'm in Miami but I haven't driven mine in a few years
Bob L.
I'm in Plantation for an extended visit. My 914 is in Texas though.
Alfieg23
QUOTE(Bob L. @ Oct 24 2016, 02:55 PM) *

I'm in Plantation for an extended visit. My 914 is in Texas though.

Thanks, for all the replies. It's good to see mine is not the only one down here. If any of you are in the local Porsche club, it would be good to meet up at one of the events. PM me if interested. Regards.
Alfredo
Rsjg911
Hi Guys:

I'm in Weston (Ft. Lauderdale area ) and in the Gold Coast Region PCA. I am looking to have an all 914 get together in Broward in the Spring with the Help of the Chapter. Hope you all will attend.

I can be reached at 954-873-7442 or rsjg911@aol.com

Keep 'em On The Road!

Ron
beerchug.gif
porsche-tom
I live in port st lucie but work in west palm beach. I drive the 914 2 times a week usually
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.