Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FTGH: 2 late driver seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ConeDodger
I outsmarted myself again. I thought I would use core seats to re-cover and then I would be able to keep my original seats in place until the core seats had been restored using 914Rubber.Com's kit. Turns out I have two driver seats. This will work but... I'm kind of particular about what goes in to this car.

These have been peeled of their vinyl and are ready to recover.

I live in the Reno Tahoe area so you can pick them up or, I work in the Berkeley area so you could pick them up there. You can also meet me along the I80 corridor as long as it isn't too far off the beaten path.

Price is free... biggrin.gif
Fosterjoejr
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Oct 20 2016, 03:24 PM) *

I outsmarted myself again. I thought I would use core seats to re-cover and then I would be able to keep my original seats in place until the core seats had been restored using 914Rubber.Com's kit. Turns out I have two driver seats. This will work but... I'm kind of particular about what goes in to this car.

These have been peeled of their vinyl and are ready to recover.

I live in the Reno Tahoe area so you can pick them up or, I work in the Berkeley area so you could pick them up there. You can also meet me along the I80 corridor as long as it isn't too far off the beaten path.

Price is free... biggrin.gif

I would love to have them.
Thanks,
Joe

775 771 3190
ConeDodger
Sold to Joe for 1.5 million dollars... evilgrin.gif

Well, ok. free. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.