Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted - Riviera wheel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Darkkerry
Just had my 75's Riviera's stripped for polishing and discovered major cracks on one...can't relax and drive it that way. I need a used one to replace it. Thanks. Should be able to fit 195 15s (3.25 center opening...5.5 rim width).
MikeInMunich
QUOTE(Darkkerry @ Oct 20 2016, 08:20 PM) *

Just had my 75's Riviera's stripped for polishing and discovered major cracks on one...can't relax and drive it that way. I need a used one to replace it. Thanks. Should be able to fit 195 15s (3.25 center opening...5.5 rim width).

I have a set in Kileen TX.

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks,

M.i.M.
rhodyguy
width-5.5"
bs-4"
center hole-3" or so, tape is angled.
Tom_T
QUOTE(Darkkerry @ Oct 20 2016, 09:20 PM) *

Hey Kerry,

You should post pix of your wheels to determine if they're the original Rivs with the flat outer rim (like in Rhodyguy's pix shown above), or the later repops with edge lip for mounting clamp-on balancing weights. Otherwise you could end up with a mismatched set.

Original Riviera's came with the 914 ET40 offset, in addition to the VW Bug offset, but I'm not sure that all of the later Riv repops came in ET40 too. You'll want to match the offset of your current Rivs, which is what Rhody is trying to show you with the tape measured pix.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Darkkerry
Thanks Tom. We are good. I've confirmed measures and rim with Rhodyguy. Glad to have found one. As you say, there are lots of repops that won't work...a rim jungle out there when searching for these older Rivieras.
Darkkerry
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Oct 21 2016, 08:50 AM) *

width-5.5"
bs-4"

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
rhodyguy
sending pm.
rhodyguy
do the HE muffler ends look like this?
ndfrigi
QUOTE(Darkkerry @ Nov 5 2016, 07:21 AM) *

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Oct 21 2016, 08:50 AM) *

width-5.5"
bs-4"

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

confused24.gif

Top picture is a 75/76 HE.
Darkkerry
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Dec 6 2016, 11:54 AM) *

do the HE muffler ends look like this?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.