Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Evilbay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mk114
So I put My cycle on Ebay to pay some bills, and some guy bids on it and Then nothing he doesn't respond to my emails or anything, And of course he has a Zero for feedback Drives me crazy I was counting on this money to pay bills I turned down a offer of two hundred less for this guy Oh I am so furious for not putting NO zero bidders. well what do you do and the kicker is Ebay still wants there money
Brando
Of course they do, they could give a rat's ass about the non-power sellers (less than 10,000 feedback). If the cycle sells at least on a second auction you don't have to pay the fees again...

Or did they change that in their TOS... pay us if it sells, pay us if it doesn't sell...

BS anyways. There's always Cycletrader, Craigslist, overstock, the Recycler, various online forums... Too bad that eBay is regarded as the epicenter for online buying/selling but they're not exactly covering the little guy when it comes to sour auctions.
SLITS
File an non-paying bidder dispute....your fees will be refunded.
skline
QUOTE (SLITS @ Apr 20 2005, 07:56 AM)
File an non-paying bidder dispute....your fees will be refunded.

agree.gif Then leave the jerk negative feedback. That is what I would do.
Root_Werks
I had something happen very similar to this on Evilbay to me. I have since canceled my paypal account and will probably cancel my eBay account soon as well. I don't need them. wink.gif
CptTripps
Yup...happened to me a month ago.

I filed a non-paying-bidder complaint. They refunded my money.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.