Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need helmet for WCC Track day
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Toast
I have not been able to find a helmet that fits properly for a decent price. If helmets weren't so expensive, I wouldn't mind. But if im going to fork out that kind of money huh.gif I want it to fit properly. That way I could use it in the future.

I take an Adult XS or child L.

Jenny.....
Howard
Sorry, toasty. Most of the members have really big heads biggrin.gif

Joe Bob
I will be bringing down an extra brain bucket....it's smaller than my current one....you could proly borrow A-ron's foil beeny and then slip it over that.... blink.gif
Toast
QUOTE (Howard @ Apr 20 2005, 09:40 AM)
Sorry, toasty. Most of the members have really big heads biggrin.gif

w00t.gif wink.gif
Toast
QUOTE ("Z" @ Apr 20 2005, 09:42 AM)
I will be bringing down an extra brain bucket....it's smaller than my current one....you could proly borrow A-ron's foil beeny and then slip it over that.... blink.gif

lol2.gif
Thanks Z.
Jenny
I have a motorcycle helmet I use for AXing, but I'm not going to track day (couldn't afford the track fees. stfu.gif )

Jen
Jenny
If Z's brain bucket doesn't work, I can bring mine. It'll be a hassel getting it back to me (I have an AX the following weekend) but if you're hard up for it, we'll work something out.

Let me know.

Jen
TravisNeff
You can hollow out an old pumpkin or watermelon...

Hmm.. I guess I signed up for track day - better locate a helmet tomorrow!
McMark
Yeah, I forgot about the helmet as well. sad.gif No tracky for me.
Mueller
QUOTE (McMark @ Apr 20 2005, 12:39 PM)
Yeah, I forgot about the helmet as well. sad.gif No tracky for me.

McMark...I've got 2 helmets for you to pick from....I'll look at them tonight and give you the specs on them.....

McMark
clap.gif smilie_pokal.gif

I'm in! I can kick some Novice ass now!

I'm a L or XL head, but my fro compresses, so I could probably get in a Med if I had to. wink.gif
Mueller
QUOTE (McMark @ Apr 20 2005, 12:44 PM)
clap.gif smilie_pokal.gif

I'm in! I can kick some Novice ass now!

I'm a L or XL head, but my fro compresses, so I could probably get in a Med if I had to. wink.gif

I'm sure I had to buy a large for my 'melon, so you should be in luck...I could offer the other one as a "loaner" to someone else as long as I get it back....
Brando
I'll be bringing an extra headshield as well. I believe it's a large or medium-large. Snell 1990, DOT.
Toast
Thanks.

icon_bump.gif
mightyohm
QUOTE (Brando @ Apr 20 2005, 11:59 AM)
I'll be bringing an extra headshield as well. I believe it's a large or medium-large. Snell 1990, DOT.

I don't think that is allowed is it?
Toast
QUOTE (Sammy @ Apr 20 2005, 12:55 PM)
[insert dirty joke here]
biggrin.gif

Ok............ icon8.gif
Steve
Remind me to never visit Hooters in Norfolk, VA... ohmy.gif

On another note, I heard we are all not running at the same time on Monday.
Which means most of us probably wouldn't mind sharing helmets between run groups.
We should have plenty of helmets.
Toast
clap.gif

burnout.gif
Mueller
Mark....got a helmet for you...it's a large.....
plas76targa
Hmm, I'll need to borrow a helmet too. Hopefully they'll be one available? I'll trust the "force" of the 914club will find one.

thanks in advance
TravisNeff
I just went down to the local kawasaki place and picked up a helmet for not much $$. full face/flip face M2R for a little over a bill.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.