Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC encampment...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brando
Howdy... i was wondering if any who have reserved a hotel for the WCC may possibly have some spare floor space? I might not be able to go with my first available option...

I would be able to help accommadate for your hotel fees. I don't smoke, not a drug user, don't drink too much... If anyone has a spare floor fer sleepin... please...
pray.gif pray.gif

TIA
TravisNeff
ayup, dunno if the rooms have 1 bed or 2, they should have a floor..
Allan
I can offer floor space on Friday night. Saturday the wife and daughter are showing up and she's kinda fickle.
skline
QUOTE (Headrage @ Apr 20 2005, 01:36 PM)
I can offer floor space on Friday night. Saturday the wife and daughter are showing up and she's kinda fickle.

Well, Allan, you could always send your wife and kid to my room, I am not that fickle. biggrin.gif laugh.gif
Allan
chairfall.gif
skline
QUOTE (Headrage @ Apr 20 2005, 01:55 PM)
chairfall.gif

Good, you took it as a joke, I was hoping you would. I was kidding. However, if your wifes friend was interested.................. biggrin.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (Brando @ Apr 20 2005, 11:32 AM)
Howdy... i was wondering if any who have reserved a hotel for the WCC may possibly have some spare floor space? I might not be able to go with my first available option...

I would be able to help accommadate for your hotel fees. I don't smoke, not a drug user, don't drink too much... If anyone has a spare floor fer sleepin... please...
pray.gif pray.gif

TIA

With all the don'ts, why in the hell would I want you in my room?
Brando
Heh Ron... those are the don'ts as in I don't... But I don't care what you do.

My question is ... do I really want to share a room with you and Toast?? rolleyes.gif blink.gif screwy.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Brando @ Apr 20 2005, 06:00 PM)
Heh Ron... those are the don'ts as in I don't... But I don't care what you do.

My question is ... do I really want to share a room with you and Toast?? rolleyes.gif blink.gif screwy.gif

think Rabbits laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.