Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wishing Brad a Great Day
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
ThinAir
If I remember correctly, Brad had an appointment with the court today that would determine what happens next with his case. I'm hoping that it will turn out to very the very best possible day and that Brad will walk out of court without this cloud hanging over his head.
william harris
Right on brother. smash.gif
madd_dogg_914
I second that. Well put. I said a Prayer for Brad today, I hope everything goes his way. Its one small step for Brad, one giant leap for the 914 community biggrin.gif

Best of luck Brad!

-Chris
Mueller
I thought it was in the morning...hmmmm....let's cross our fingers for a positive outcome
Jenny
He's already done. I talked to him as they were leaving the courthouse. pre-prelim today, prelim tomorrow. Hopefully it gets tossed out.

Jen
ThinAir
Thanks, Jen. I'll be praying about tomorrow.
brant
Yes..
please keep us updated.
hoping for the best
I hope tomorrow goes well too

brant
spare time toys
I got my fingers crossed and my Pay Pal at the ready if needed wink.gif
Joe Bob
He's still out....today was a pre trial...so he's out till next week. Keep in touch....
Brent
Great news...for now. that means he's gonna be at WCC??? Rockstar status!
Jenny
QUOTE (Brent @ Apr 20 2005, 04:08 PM)
that means he's gonna be at WCC???

I'm counting on it. If not, we'll break him out. A-ron still has Miles' escape plan mapped out, right?

Jen
VegasRacer
I hope the whole case gets thrown out of court.
IF . . . . it goes to trial, he gets a "jury of his peers", right?
That would be us!!! biggrin.gif

No need for a trial. smash.gif
I can tell you what the impartial verdict of the 914Club is right now.
Jenny
I just text messaged brad...

(me wub.gif )
just wanted to let you know ErnieDV started a thread wishing you a great day, and lots of club members are chiming in their well-wishes. Chin up, d00d!

(Brad happy11.gif )
I know! I read the post while in the lawyers office! Thank everyone 4 me. Ill post this evening.
smg914
Although most of us East coasters have never met Brad, we are very aware of what a great guy he is and that he goes out of his way to do for others. We hope he's aware, now that he needs help, we are here for him in prayer and in giving a little from our wallets to help a good 914 friend in need.
Rusty
I'm sure I can say for all of us... I hope justice is served well and swift.

-Rusty smoke.gif
CptTripps
Best of luck man...We're all behind ya.

Too bad they couldn't schedule something for Saturday. We could have the Poker run to the courthouse and have 80+ 914s in the parking lot for support.
jonwatts
Hope things are going your way, buddy. Look forward to catching up with you soon.

Jon
neo914-6
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Apr 20 2005, 01:56 PM)
I got my fingers crossed and my Pay Pal at the ready if needed wink.gif

What timing, everyone should be getting their tax returns...I know I've been $ hurting the last few months...

I'd still like to know who the claimed "owner" dude is. smash.gif
messix
sorry i'm new here. what happened to Brad?
Jenny
one of many Brad threads

Here you go.

Jen

PS. Free Brad. And Vive la revolution!! bs.gif
Rgreen914
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 20 2005, 09:29 PM)

PS. Free Brad. And Vive la revolution!! bs.gif

Jenny

Are you trying to cite the motto for the Cuban revolution, which was, if memory serves me correctly: "Viva la Patria, Viva la Revolucion!"

Ron
messix
thank you jen.

sounds like a very raw deal. scary!!!
i guess you can never be too thorough when buying cars as fare as documentation goes.
Jenny
QUOTE (Rgreen914 @ Apr 20 2005, 10:55 PM)
Are you trying to cite the motto for the Cuban revolution, which was, if memory serves me correctly: "Viva la Patria, Viva la Revolucion!"

Ron

Sadly, I'm quoting SouthPark: Bigger, Longer & Uncut. slap.gif

Jen
CptTripps
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 21 2005, 01:05 AM)
QUOTE (Rgreen914 @ Apr 20 2005, 10:55 PM)

Ron

Sadly, I'm quoting SouthPark: Bigger, Longer & Uncut. slap.gif

Jen

Can I REALLY be the only one that cought that? That's gotta be the best show in the world...next to DeadWood. ok...hijack over.
airsix
BUMP.

It's 11:00 Pacific Time. Any update on pre-trial?

-Ben M.
d914
icon_bump.gif
Jenny
He showed up, and they postponed until 1:30. He's been killing time at starbucks and getting lunch. Will keep you all posted as I find out more.

Thanks for the bump icon_bump.gif

Jen
URY914
How's that song go, "Tonight there's going to be a jail break...."

Paul
nebreitling
he's in my thoughts.
fiid
Good Luck Bradster
mharrison
Hope all goes well..... add my well-wishes to the long list !!!!
balljoint
The kids say he's a "righteous dude".

Be strong.
Jenny
QUOTE (balljoint @ Apr 21 2005, 01:48 PM)

cool.gif
airsix
5min to 2:00. Any news yet?

-Ben M.
airsix
Ha! the claimed "owner" must be Ed Rooney!
d914
just what we need, brad going into court all cranked up on caffeine.....
Jenny
au contraire, mon frere. Chai tea. Who'da thunk, right? screwy.gif

I don't think he likes coffee. Sweetened ice tea... now that's a different story. Put it in a bag and stick him with the IV.

Jen
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 21 2005, 04:09 PM)
au contraire, mon frere. Chai tea. Who'da thunk, right? screwy.gif

I don't think he likes coffee. Sweetened ice tea... now that's a different story. Put it in a bag and stick him with the IV.

Jen

I think that's a TX thing... everyone keeps Iced tea all year wrong, it was only a few years ago that I found out that this wasn't true everywhere... I had no idea!

best of luck Brad!! we're thinking of ya!! beerchug.gif
Demick
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 21 2005, 12:58 PM)
QUOTE (balljoint @ Apr 21 2005, 01:48 PM)

cool.gif

Gotta get the full effect (and the full quote)

Righteous Dude MP3

One of my favorite movies. Just to prove it - the startup sound everytime I boot my computer:

1961 Ferrari 250GT California....

Demick
DuckRyder
Hope it goes well.
airsix
Just got out of a meeting... Good greif, it's 3:15. WHAT'S HAPPENING???? Somebody's got to know SOMETHING by now. confused24.gif

-Ben M.
Jenny
Gimme a minute...

I got nuthin'. He's not answering his phone. dry.gif

Jen
Carl
Go Brad! And get the car back, too! slap.gif
jonwatts
My knickers are all in a bunch!!
airsix
QUOTE (jonwatts @ Apr 21 2005, 02:41 PM)
My knickers are all in a bunch!!

Um... Okay. (Jon we need to talk.) Anyone else have a status update? Hopefully a Brad-related update?

-Ben M.
Jenny
GREAT! Now nextel can't locate him. unsure.gif Nobody freak out. I'll get ahold of him and keep you posted. Move along. Nothing to see here.

Jen
ThinAir
Ya know... there are limits on just how long I can hold my breath! icon8.gif laugh.gif

I'm just hoping for something positive today.
william harris
Ain't Court stuff a pisser! I represented a party in criminal court today who was guilty as hell and he walked off scott free cause the complaining witness missed Court. Ha! We got the best justice system money can buy. Well at least the guilty bastard paid for alot of 914 parts. lol2.gif
Rgreen914
william harris

I believe that the law in California was changed so that only the cops need appear at the prelim.

Ron
fiid
Any news yet??

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.