Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: OEM 914-6 Engine Tin
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
'73-914kid
I picked up a set of glass tin for my -6, so the OEM tin I was running is for sale.

There is no rust or pitting on the tin, and it was powder coated satin/matte black. It was modified/trimmed to fit the oil line for pressure fed tensioners, and was also modified previously to work with an MFI engine. (Front tin has a pipe brazed into it for the heated air snorkel, and the back tin piece was somewhat butchered to allow a 911 MFI belt cover tin piece to be riveted on.)

All in all, it's a nice set of tin, despite the minor modifications. Easily corrected by a fabricator if desired. The powder coating was done 4 years ago, so there are some minor surface imperfections, but nothing visible once the tin is actually installed. I'd say it's a solid 8.5/10.

Looking to get $550 plus shipping CONUS for the tin. Pictures to come this evening when I get home from work.
gms
email sent
don-6
PM sent.
raynekat
Put me in line after GMS and DON-6. PM sent.
'73-914kid
Thanks for the interest everyone. The tin is SPF to Glenn.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.