Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Black Sabbath SUCCESS!!!!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jwalters
monkeydance.gif laugh.gif beer.gif cool_shades.gif

Whew! What a load off of me!!!! Been really at it on the electrical side of things and sweet success!!!!!!

Hooked up my battery--double checked everything--and turned the key----all of my lights and gizmos work!!!!!!

My headlights go up and down, my marker lights work,,,my taillights work,,,and my fresh air fan works!!!!!! For the first time since I have owned the car... beer.gif

ALL MY LIGHTS WORK///ALL MY LIGHTS WORK///EVERYTHING ELECTRICAL WORKS///WHOOHOO///WHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beerchug.gif beer.gif cool_shades.gif cool.gif biggrin.gif lol2.gif

monkeydance.gif monkeydance.gif monkeydance.gif

Now it is interior time! I installed my new w/s yesterday and now it is watertight--well--mostly watertight---damn good enough for me to interiorize!!! rocking nana.gif monkeydance.gif

THANK YOU GOD OF ELECTRICITY AND THUNDER pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif

aktion035.gif mueba.gif w00t.gif smoke.gif happy11.gif aktion035.gif mueba.gif rocking nana.gif monkeydance.gif

pardon me--I am emoticon happy---
SpecialK
party.gif
drgchapman
rocking nana.gif rocking nana.gif rocking nana.gif rocking nana.gif monkeydance.gif monkeydance.gif monkeydance.gif monkeydance.gif monkeydance.gif rocking nana.gif monkeydance.gif rocking nana.gif monkeydance.gif rocking nana.gif

That's a huge accomplishment.

Congrats
scotty b
smilie_pokal.gif Big fat congrats bro. Oh and uh finger.gif for having a car thats close to being done laugh.gif boldblue.gif clap.gif aktion035.gif drunk.gif
jgiroux67
That is the best name for a car I have ever heard.
Congradulations, your car looks amazing!
Brett W
Congrats buddy, let me know if I can help any.
jwalters
biggrin.gif cool.gif Thanks guys! It was truely a blessing---I have come so close so many times to calling a wrecking yard and just doing away with it----I was so stoked I went to
Bally's and work the shit outta my bod--now I am on natural AND adrenaline high smoke.gif

Cannot wait to start the interior---this weekend coming up is going to be fun--all I have left at this point is interior--a few exterior trinkets--mostly clean up--and then...................................the engine. happy11.gif smash.gif happy11.gif

sigh---man it has been a hard road--the car is still not going to be what I truely would have desired had I not been given notice about my job--but it will suffice for awhile.. happy11.gif

really scratching my head right now on the motor--it will be the ONE for a few years to come--I want to get it to a point of the most performance for the least buckage ( don't we all....sigh ) I mean--it needs to push the car, seeing it is named Black Sabbath and all--it needs to scream---lets see, I have a turbo, dual webbers, a partial setup to put CIS in it--no suitable exhaust yet-vacuum advance/retard dizzy-cannot decide to turbo or not to turbo--basically I am setup to really go either way--but the turbo will entail some more buckage outlay---man what a decision--- idea.gif

Anybody want to take my 2002 Dodge 1500 truck off my hands??? Be really nice with no payment and the exorbitant SoFl insurance---Got a real nice jam system in it--new tires, new brakes, recent full engine going over and tune up---blue book is 9000.00---I might even pay out a grand if somebody will take it from me-- idea.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.