Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Changes at 914 Network
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Perry Kiehl Clone
914 Network is soon to be Iron Hill Restorations. I sold my main business (Q-Snap) two years ago and from a legal standpoint the best thing to do was dissolve the corporation. 914 Network was a division of Q-Snap, so out with old and in with the new.

I'm now moving toward doing restoration and repair work full time. Currently we are resurrecting a Blackhawk frame bench that we will be fabricating 914 frame fixtures for chassis repair.

Stay tuned! piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
Mueller
QUOTE(Perry Kiehl Clone @ Oct 26 2016, 08:41 AM) *

914 Network is soon to be Iron Hill Restorations. I sold my main business (Q-Snap) two years ago and from a legal standpoint the best thing to do was dissolve the corporation. 914 Network was a division of Q-Snap, so out with old and in with the new.

I'm now moving toward doing restoration and repair work full time. Currently we are resurrecting a Blackhawk frame bench that we will be fabricating 914 frame fixtures for chassis repair.

Stay tuned! piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif

You made parts for quilting and needle work? (a quick google search of q-snap) smile.gif

McMark just announced his new frame bench as well.....I think this great news for the 914 and Porsche world.

Too bad both of you guys are so far away from the West Coast.
Perry Kiehl Clone
You made parts for quilting and needle work? (a quick google search of q-snap) smile.gif

McMark just announced his new frame bench as well.....I think this great news for the 914 and Porsche world.

Too bad both of you guys are so far away from the West Coast.

Yes that's me. It was a great business for many years, but hand needle arts is a dying craft. I got out before it was too late.

It's my hope to be to provide good restoration service for guys in the central US. My good friend Brad Mayeur had encouraged me to move forward full steam ahead biggrin.gif
11tenths
Perry-
I'd noticed you were replying to a wider range of topics beyond just wiring lately; this is great news for all of us!

The engine harness you made for my -6 conv is just beautiful- Best of Luck in your new venture.

beerchug.gif

smilie_pokal.gif

Cheers- Harry
914Sixer
Good to hear. I am in need of 1/4 pan restoration and jack spurs. The last remaining Porsche body shop guy in San Antonio is now 83 and not taking any work.
sixnotfour
blackhawk ..nice bench,
this guy makes fixtures for 911'
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blackhawk-Bench-Fi...876&vxp=mtr
Perry Kiehl Clone
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Oct 26 2016, 11:55 AM) *

blackhawk ..nice bench,
this guy makes fixtures for 911'
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blackhawk-Bench-Fi...876&vxp=mtr

J3 Restorations, they are an hour or so east of me. I've been meaning to get over for a visit, but I've got a full plate for a while.
Toast
Cool!! first.gif

So in the future would you be able to manufacturer the front end of the 914? I haven't been able to get anything to line up in the front of my 914 since somebody backed into it with a tow hitch years ago.
porschetub
QUOTE(11tenths @ Oct 27 2016, 06:24 AM) *

Perry-
I'd noticed you were replying to a wider range of topics beyond just wiring lately; this is great news for all of us!

The engine harness you made for my -6 conv is just beautiful- Best of Luck in your new venture.

beerchug.gif

smilie_pokal.gif

Cheers- Harry

Ditto on the harness ,Perry built me a great product beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
Perry Kiehl Clone
I'm not well experienced in accident repair Toast, but we would be able to take on less serious hits like yours.
gms
It is about time you got off your butt and started doing great -6 conversions again!
piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.