Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help me find a post
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
malcolm2
I thought I had commented on a post a few weeks ago about a 4-way connector the poster was using to attach a VDO OP sender and a OEM OP sender. He had plugged the 3rd outlet, but I want to use the 3rd outlet to attach my mechanical OP gauge to view inside the engine bay.

I cannot find that post. I have searched the World over and just can't find it, with or without my supposed comment

Does anyone else remember it?

Clark
McMark
Pipe thread will work. Off to Home Depot!
malcolm2
I have all that. I liked the look of the 4 way. It was aluminum (sliver at least). It had a mounting hole to help make sure it was grounded. Each outlet (or inlet) had the thread size marked.

It was really cool, vs. my current hodge-podge bunch of brass.
jcd914
Oil Pressure Switch Selocation
stugray
This one:

IPB Image

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...DO+Oil+pressure

Or this one:
IPB Image
malcolm2
both are nice and I remember the 2nd one.....

but the design 42 one is the one I wanted, it is a 4-way.

What I have found and want to stop from happening is the LITE connection on the VDO sendor fires up the light at 10 psi. IIRC the OEM one is lower.... like 6 psi.

http://www.42draftdesigns.com/vw-audi-oil-...relocation-kit/

Thanks a TON>
malcolm2
What is up with SEARCH....? I did a search for me with the word "oil" in Garage and in all forums. it returned SORRY, nothing found.

Yet if you go to the post mentioned 2 times above, I find my post and the fact that I typed the word "oil".

What is up?
stugray
QUOTE(malcolm2 @ Oct 26 2016, 01:33 PM) *

What is up with SEARCH....? I did a search for me with the word "oil" in Garage and in all forums. it returned SORRY, nothing found.

Yet if you go to the post mentioned 2 times above, I find my post and the fact that I typed the word "oil".

What is up?

For some reason you cannot search any word with just 3 characters (Like VDO, CHT, EGT, etc)
iankarr
That first pic is my car. Love the 42 designs setup. Keep in mind that the other port is M10...not NPT...so you may need an adaptor

Search-wise, I just use google, prefacing everything with 914world. Seems to work great.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.