Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: I'm at Disney!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sparky
Didn't take much convincing she likes the wings as much as I do.. Um yeah it's the wings thats why I go.... Here's My girls with those girls:

guywan914
Sparky your a lucky guy! Hope your having a ball.I'll give you a call next week.
d914
soooo am I, but working. I'm at the double tree castle..
Joe Bob
Hmmm..wonder if I could convince my kids to do that....gud job, dude... pray.gif
Sparky
My kids rock! My oldest asked a waitress at the Hooters in Kemah, Texas if her boobs were real. laugh.gif I gotta dirty look from the wife but as the saying goes... "Out of the mouthes of babes..." Both girls like the curly fries, corndogs and buffalo shrimp.

At my previous employer I traveled a lot and stayed only at Marriotts. I had so many points we are staying at the Grande Vista for the week for free. We have a 2bedroom villa thats as large as my first house was.

not heading back from the parks until Saturday. Man it's a long drive! 21 hours of listening to Kids Bop and Disney Classics and my ears start to bleed. Luckily both my kids have developed a taste for Hendrix, Stevie Ray and AC/DC. That makes the drive more bearable. Should I be worried that my youngest calls AC/DC dance music? unsure.gif

Gonna miss Hershey but thats ok. Got nothing to sell this year and need very litte.

My best,
Mike D.
wrpspddrvr
Too your kids aren't just a LITTLE shorter. Maybe have them kneel next time.... cool_shades.gif mueba.gif

Cole monkeydance.gif
iiibdsiil
Hahaha. Gotta put the kids in there to get a reason to get pictures of the girls!
wrpspddrvr
QUOTE (iiibdsiil @ Apr 21 2005, 10:11 AM)
Hahaha. Gotta put the kids in there to get a reason to get pictures of the girls!

Sure, but were the kids shorter, the girls would have to bend down just a leeeeeetle more..... biggrin.gif

Cole monkeydance.gif
iiibdsiil
Yeah! Then you could have gotten a picture from the backside too. bootyshake.gif
Qarl
What a cute pair in that picture!

Oh.. and the kids are cute too!

URY914
I really like Hooters.

Paul
andys
QUOTE (Sparky @ Apr 21 2005, 04:48 AM)
My kids rock! My oldest asked a waitress at the Hooters in Kemah, Texas if her boobs were real. laugh.gif I gotta dirty look from the wife but as the saying goes... "Out of the mouthes of babes..."
My best,
Mike D.

So Mike, what was her answer to the question?

Andy
davec
Hey Mike, I didn't know your wife worked at Hooter now? Hey fellas, she's the blond. CHeck it out! DaveC
ps: We'll miss you at Hershey!
Sparky
QUOTE (andys @ Apr 21 2005, 09:43 AM)
So Mike, what was her answer to the question?

Andy

Her answer was, Nope I paid for them. My daughter then explained to the poor waitress that when she's finished growing up she'll have bigger boobs then her. I'm so screwed!!
I managed to miss a shot of the wife flashing me while we were on Tom Sawyers Island. I was so stunned that I almost dropped the camera. headbang.gif I've kept the camera on since then and have gone thru 3 sets of batteries.

Hope everyone enjoys the WCC and Hershey, I'm heading back up north startin tomorrow morning. Gonna go lounge at the pool for a bit.

My best,
Mike D. beerchug.gif
Katmanken
So do they still have "Hooters Nite at the Movies" on Orlando TV?

Usta broadcast really bad movies with a coupla Hooters chix in bikinis next to a pool making snide comments...

"Gee..... does Hercules wear boxers under that skirt?" (Steve Reeves playing Hercules) biggrin.gif

Usta go to Pubix, er.... I mean Publix Grcery Store and shop with the Hooter honeys....... mueba.gif

Ken

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.