Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: L-Jet air elbow hose connectors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
malcolm2
AA had a picture of the single, but no parts and now i can't find the picture.

Tuff to find the part anywhere. Just a 2" long pipe with a rib around the middle.

Option 2 is to buy a couple "Y" connectors and cut the small leg off and use fiberglass to seal it up.

Anyone have either?
Click to view attachment
76-914
IIRC, Mark @ 914rubber is making those. confused24.gif
boxstr
I have These at CAMP 914
Craig at CAMP
malcolm2
2nd from the left looks like what i have. Can you measure the diameter of the big (black) end? Is that the only one you have? I'd like 2.
boxstr
The one larger y connector is the only one I currently have available.
I will measure this weekend.
Craig at CAMP
malcolm2
I measured the one I have and the OD measurement of end that inserts into the elbow, your black end is just under 1". 24.5-ishmm

If yours is the same, I need 2, but could live with one. How much do you want for it?
boxstr
It measures 7/8" just under 1". $10.00 to your door. paypal to camp914@comcast.net
Craig at CAMP
malcolm2
QUOTE(boxstr @ Oct 30 2016, 08:20 PM) *

It measures 7/8" just under 1". $10.00 to your door. paypal to camp914@comcast.net
Craig at CAMP

That is fine. PP on the way... I hope you used a flat ruler. Cause your dimension is about 5/16" smaller than my dimension. I used digital calipers.

They have to be the same. It looks exactly like the one I have. Those smaller ones must be D-Jet.

You don't have any non-"Y" (straight) connectors the same size?
boxstr
Measure twice, mail once. I will measure it again this morning.
Craig at CAMP
malcolm2
I doubled checked my measurement too. Click to view attachment
boxstr
Looks like a match to me.
Craig at CAMP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.