Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS/ 1972 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Sunshine
1972, new tires, new fuel pump, new injectors, new windshield, new battery. Needs work on the linkage. Had a mechanic working on it, but he vanished. Car is located in the south east corner of Minnesota. Has always been in the garage. $5000. Payment must be paid through PayPal. More pics available upon request. Shipping is required by the buyer. To answer the common question that I have been asked, there is no rust on this car and no needed body work.
iwanta914-6
QUOTE(Sunshine @ Oct 29 2016, 10:15 AM) *

1972, new tires, new fuel pump, new injectors, new windshield, new battery. Needs work on the linkage. Had a mechanic working on it, but he vanished. Car is located in the south east corner of Minnesota. Has always been in the garage. $5000. Payment must be paid through PayPal. More pics available upon request.

Pictures please to kmueller44@gmail.com

I think we were in contact about this car on Facebook earlier this year and then a family member wanted it? I could be mistaken though.

I'm in MN, west of the Twin Cities...
iwanta914-6
I found our previous conversation on facebook messenger and contacted you through there as well. Hope to hear back.
Coondog
QUOTE(iwanta914-6 @ Oct 30 2016, 12:06 PM) *

I found our previous conversation on facebook messenger and contacted you through there as well. Hope to hear back.

533 Post !! You better buy this car............ poke.gif

JOEPROPER
Looks like this could finally be the one. Close and cheap! Winning combination... Good Luck Kiddo. smoke.gif
mepstein
Is your wife letting you buy a 914?
jor
QUOTE(mepstein @ Oct 30 2016, 04:48 PM) *

Ha! biggrin.gif

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for poor Iwanta9146. The man's been waiting oh-so-long; he's due! Good luck!
QUOTE(mepstein @ Oct 30 2016, 04:48 PM) *

Please don't ask this question .
Sunshine
QUOTE(mepstein @ Oct 30 2016, 06:48 PM) *

He is not purchasing this car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.