Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks to WCC organizers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ThinAir
I'm not able to make it this year, and I know the event hasn't even started yet, but it occurred to me to say thanks to Howard and the other organizers of WCC2005 for making this event happen. I just know that those who could make it are gonna have a fantastic time!

Besides that, the fact that we've now had 2 in a row goes a long ways towards there being more WCC events in future years. I am planning that I'll be there next year in Portland and this year I'll just settle for being there in spirit. I at least got to have lunch with part of the East Coast Caravan and that was cool!

Thanks for all your hard work guys! I hope that the organizers get to actually enjoy what they've done! pray.gif pray.gif
ThinAir
From the looks of the pictures and the postings the event came off great. Thanks again for doing this for the 914 community! Even those of us who couldn't make it end up feeling a little like we were there.

On to Portland 2006!
Brando
I wanted to say this to everyone I met. As all of you whom I did meet were a pleasure to be around. I've never been in such a car club where it was almost like a family (albeit perverted and dysfunctional rolleyes.gif).
Mrs. K
QUOTE (Brando @ Apr 25 2005, 09:49 PM)
I wanted to say this to everyone I met. As all of you whom I did meet were a pleasure to be around. I've never been in such a car club where it was almost like a family (albeit perverted and dysfunctional rolleyes.gif).

agree.gif Well said, Brando! aktion035.gif

Lisa slap.gif
Aaron Cox
ayup. no one took advantage of me when i was wasted lol2.gif

jk.... i love this group. advice, friendship, booze..... rolleyes.gif
you guys rock!

howard. you are the man. pray.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Apr 25 2005, 10:18 PM)
ayup. no one took advantage of me when i was wasted  :lol2:

jk.... i love this group. advice, friendship, booze.....  :rolleyes:
you guys rock!

howard. you are the man.  :worship:

wub.gif There are some girls here too A-aron, in case you haven't noticed!!
But seriously...."Z" didn't try and take advantage of you in your comprimised state???
Hard to believe lol2.gif Or maybe you just don't remember!!!!

Lisa beerchug.gif
Brando
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Apr 25 2005, 09:18 PM)
ayup. no one took advantage of me when i was wasted lol2.gif

jk.... i love this group. advice, friendship, booze..... rolleyes.gif
you guys rock!

howard. you are the man. pray.gif

"Duuuuuuuude, I am shooooo drizzzhhhunk right now..."

I could have sworn Z drug you off to his room. But last I saw, Jenny was holding you up as you two walked away wacko.gif
Jenny
QUOTE (Brando @ Apr 26 2005, 12:25 AM)
Jenny was holding you up as you two walked away wacko.gif

let me tell ya, that was no easy feat in 3 inch pumps. wacko.gif But Aaron was a great drinking buddy! drunk.gif

You should have seen Aaron, MattR and Mike_the_man crammed in the back of the subie with their knees by their ears. That shoulda been a kodak moment.

Jen
skline
Well, I remember Z coming out in the morning holding a pair of either yours or Matt's shorts in his hand and said you left them in his room. Can you tell us about that? I am sure the memory is foggy at best. You guys stumbling around leaning on whoever would hold you up. It was quite a party at the neverland motorhome that night. In fact, I think it was the place to party all 3 nights.
Toast
Thank you Howard for stepping up and orgainizing this event!

Thank you to all Sponsors and Donators for all your contributions!

Thanks to all thoes who make badges, placks, shirts, hats, programs, maps, ect.

Thanks everyone who help with the misc. event supplies: karaoke, food, helmets, BEER!.

AND SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED!

It was so great to meet everyone and get to talk with all of you on a more personal level. grouphug.gif biggrin.gif
Toast
Oh, and if anyone has a problem with their CD, please PM me and I will send you another one.
xitspd
agree.gif I had a great time as well! I got to meet a lot of cool people and made a lot of friends. Howard you rock and Z your the man..... An honorable mention also goes out to the ladies of the 914club..... Thank you all for your hard work, it was very much appreciated by those that attended and those who could not. smilie_pokal.gif
Jenny
I'd also like to extend my thanks to all the organizers, especially Howard. The event came together seamlessly. I had a wonderful time looking at all the gorgeous 914s that attended, and meeting everyone again or for the first time. Thanks for twisting my arm and making me come down, Howie!! wub.gif

Jen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.