Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: She arrived !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
simonjb
New Car arrived today!

Looks like, based on old documents, that the car was first purchased in 1973 by a gentleman from Belleville, Wisconsin. Then his son took over the car in 1997 and lived in Westford, Massachusetts. The "second" owner purchased the car in 2007 and lived in Chelmsford, MA.

The seller gave me a bunch of stuff, including old manuals and some parts.

My side kick, Roxy, seems to like it already

driving.gif

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Coondog
Sweet looking ride...... Yellow is a great 914 color.. cool.gif
pete000
Great find !
sfrenck
Yellow ones are the fastest! Congrats
altitude411
Congratulations on what looks like a beautifully cared for 914. Enjoy your car and take that hound for a ride to the park. beerchug.gif
1970 Neun vierzehn
Very nice, very yellow and welcome to this very nice Forum welcome.png Your "new" car appears to have arrived on a very nice trailer as well.

It's very nice to have you join us clap56.gif

Paul
Big Len
Beautiful....best of luck.
iankarr
Congrats! Glad the car arrived safely. Really beautiful ride.

Did you end up using a transport company or renting a trailer yourself?
Rsjg911
Wow, she's a beaut! AND the car's not too bad either. I have had 2 yellow Porsches. They're the best color to me!
Enjoy!!
napasteve
Roxy has very good taste! Sweet car.
Cairo94507
Nice looking car. Start driving and enjoying it. I would make sure you have a 3A's card, a cell phone and coat with you at all times though. Just in case.....
whitetwinturbo
"...........and they call me mellow yellow..........."
beer3.gif
slotty008
welcome.png
This one looks very very nice. Mine certainly didn't look that way when it came from the trailer, and after 9 months and a lot of work ( and money) it still doesn't look that way.
Good luck with it!
flyer86d
Oh is that nice!

Charlie
somd914
Welcome! Looks like a nice find, congrats! beerchug.gif
wndsrfr
What a sweet score! Get ready for the paparazzi to swarm you anytime you park it! aktion035.gif
Camaro Mike
Great score!
orbit398
Looks quite a bit like mine - cool car
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.