Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC ATTENDEES...CHECK YOUR RESERVATIONS!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Toast
After contacting Days Inn to verify reservation made a couple months ago, was told that " There is no reservation under your name". ohmy.gif mad.gif

Gave him the reservation code of "stan". Was told that "Oh, Stan wont be available again untill........But, we could book you another reservation."

Yea, at $19 more per night!!! mad.gif finger.gif

Just a suggestion, but it may be a good idea to call and verify your reservation..........if you still have one. dry.gif Espically if you made it several months ago.

Looks like i'll be bringing my tent and joining all you who are camping out. wink.gif
Toast
icon_bump.gif
TravisNeff
Bum deal, I am at the other hotel and I booked my room 2 months ago, but they were nice enough to put down march instead of april and charged me for 1 night for a now show. They credited me after I called them - but only after about a week when they told me they would.
Toast
Sounds like a hotel. rolleyes.gif

I've had this problem before. Seems if you book more than a week in advance, something goes wrong. confused24.gif
Mueller
I just called and no problems....lucky I guess smile.gif
markb
I called & checked a couple weeks ago. They had my name spelled wrong, but it was there. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.