Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Trans Mounting Washers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
aturboman
I'm looking to purchase 4 of the thick trans support washers that go under the bolt head for the rear tranny mounting p/n 914 375 239 00. Let me know what you have.
Thanks

Click to view attachment
bdstone914
I have four but am sort on completing sets of these. I can get a quote in getting some laser cut from mild steel or stainless. Would need to get at least 25 to make it practical. I can use about 10. Anyone else interested?
Bruce
malcolm2
Do you have 2 cars? I thought my car only had 2 washers. AA confirmed: lists #39 as qty 2>

Click to view attachment
aturboman
Yes it is 2 per car, and yes I have more than one car.

Bruce I'm interested in just buying 4 pieces if you can spare them; at the very least I'd take 2 for now.

Unfortunately these are NLA from Porsche; they used to be cheap so in the past I just bought new ones, making them in SS maybe a good long term idea.

Thanks

bdstone914
QUOTE(aturboman @ Oct 31 2016, 11:47 AM) *

Bruce I'm interested in just buying 4 pieces if you can spare them; at the very least I'd take 2 for now.

Unfortunately these are NLA from Porsche; they used to be cheap so in the past I just bought new ones, making them in SS maybe a good long term idea.

Thanks

I called in to get a quote out of SS and mild steel. Asked for 25. For some reason these tend to get lost. I have 4 washers and 6 sets of trans mount hardware.
Bruce
bdstone914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Oct 31 2016, 11:52 AM) *

Thanks

I called in to get a quote out of SS and mild steel. Asked for 25. For some reason these tend to get lost. I have 4 washers and 6 sets of trans mount hardware.
Bruce

I got a quote today for about $5 each out of mild steel for minimum 25. Anyone else need them?
aturboman
Hi Bruce if the come plated already then I'm in for 2 sets, thanks

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Nov 1 2016, 04:12 PM) *

Thanks

Bruce

I got a quote today for about $5 each out of mild steel for minimum 25. Anyone else need them?

bdstone914
They do not come plated. I can get them plated. I would have to spend $125 to get them made and that leaves me a lot out of pocket. I will post a group buy thread to see if I can drum up more interest.

QUOTE(aturboman @ Nov 2 2016, 12:29 PM) *

Hi Bruce if the come plated already then I'm in for 2 sets, thanks

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Nov 1 2016, 04:12 PM) *

Thanks

Bruce

mb911
I would do a set..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.