Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: tool kits
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
michaelmoo
Would anyone be interested if I could get some reproduction tool for the tool kit? It would be by the individual tools (i.e. screwdriver, wrench, breaker bar, hubcap puller, etc.). I am looking into it and will post more if there is interest.
tat2dphreak
I might, but I dunno, I don't care about "original-like" tool kit, and the repro would not be good for concourse, from what I understand... I have a lug wrench, screwdrivers and wrenches, for real trips, but a repro tool kit for tootling around town might be kind cool... for looks more than use... but used in a pinch
URY914
QUOTE (tat2dphreak @ Apr 21 2005, 10:39 AM)
I might, but I dunno, I don't care about "original-like" tool kit, and the repro would not be good for concourse, from what I understand... I have a lug wrench, screwdrivers and wrenches, for real trips, but a repro tool kit for tootling around town might be kind cool... for looks more than use... but used in a pinch

Can you post a picture of what you have, please.

Paul
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (URY914 @ Apr 21 2005, 01:48 PM)
QUOTE (tat2dphreak @ Apr 21 2005, 10:39 AM)

Can you post a picture of what you have, please.

Paul

sure, but it's just a couple of screwdrivers, a cheapo wrench set($9, in a little divided bag thing) and a 4-sided lug wrench tool with a hubcap puller on one end(not that I have hubcaps) nothing looks like the original kit... which is what would be kinda cool about a repro kit...
michaelmoo
I have ordered the parts. When I get them (it is from Europe so…) I will post pictures.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.