Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: #%!&* mices
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914fire
opened up the front trunk Monday and found that mice had been in there and eaten the insulaion off of a bunch of the wiring...... mad.gif
zeekman914
That F**king sucks!
TravisNeff
Bum deal. I had a mouse in mine, it didn't eat the wiring that I have found yet.. Did find about a pound of dry dog food in the tunnel, he must have had enough to eat..
sixnotfour
Little bastards I hate em.(mice) I had a six that had a family in the longs I dont know how they got there ,but they died there. Stink, Nasty, ar15.gif
Sold the car. I cant rember the serial# laugh.gif You'd know ifn you smelt it. ohmy.gif
watsonrx13
I keep hearing about rodents chewing on the wires but I've never seen pics, therefore,

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
914GT
Here's what a pack rat can do to your wiring
grantsfo
A few tips from somone who has had to deal with two P cars sitting out in the mountains with tons of wildlife. Rats and mice love peanut butter. Buy about 6 rat or mouse traps. Put the peanut butter on the trap. Put 2-3 traps under the car and 2-3 in the car. You'll get the little ba$tards for sure.

I started out as rodent freindly guy trying moth balls, fabric softer etc to try to keep them away. Didnt work. Mouse traps are garunteed to work. Get the cheap off brand mouse traps from china. They have hair triggers and the spring is stonger. Dont use poison bait as they will eat it and die in your car somewhere where you cant reach.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.