Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AA Forum is on its second page!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mr914
What a milestone, the AA forum has graduated to being more than one page.

Way to go George assimilate.gif

Wonder how long the post will last before it is censored.... clap56.gif

http://forum.autoatlanta.com//Forum1/HTML/000071.html

Visit to give him some hits.... confused24.gif
Rouser
The site is such a snoozer, I didn't think ANYONE actually visited it.

That, and Dr. 914's responses are so predictable (i.e. canned), you'd think you were dealing with a customer service rep. out of Bangladesh.

Does he even drive a 914 anymore?
Hawk
I visited George and his brother Peter in April while in Atlanta for a meeting and they were both quite hospitable. I thoroughly enjoyed the few hours they spent with me. Actually, he drives a red 356 roadster that is quite a looker.
He does have quite a stash of 914 parts there.
Dave_Darling
That post lasted less than a day and a half--it's gone now...

BTW, if you think George has a stash of 914 parts, you should take a look at Emory's stash at Parts Obsolete in OR! And if you want to be even more impressed, stop in at Rich Bontempi's High Performance House in Redwood City CA.

More than one person who has been to both AA and HPH has commented that Rich has an awful lot more stuff than George does.

--DD
jonwatts
Since I've only been to Rich's HPH vault I'll just have to be content with seeing the best parts collection there is. I should print up some money and go up there to check out his new viper(s) and get some stuff.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.