Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wtb some sheet metal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mb911
I need the channel that the front of the seat mounts to on the driver side and then also the pedal box area.. Anyone have anything?
boxstr
I have something but not sure if it is drivers side.
Craig at CAMP
QUOTE(mb911 @ Nov 1 2016, 08:53 AM) *

I need the channel that the front of the seat mounts to on the driver side and then also the pedal box area.. Anyone have anything?
mb911
Craig.. I need the channel that goes from driver side long to the tunnel that the front of the seat mounts to.. I guess I could buy the rd part but I was looking to save a few bucks.
mb911
Looks like RD calls it the cross member.. They sell it for 80 bucks but as I said if someone had one cut from a car I would be interested.
bdstone914
QUOTE(mb911 @ Nov 1 2016, 08:53 AM) *

I think you are describing the cross member that the toothed comb for the seat adjuster bolts to. I have a car that is getting cut up and that part is good. Asking $40 plus shipping. Restoration Designs has them new for $80 and 10% off through December.
mb911
Yup thats it .. Do you have the pedal box area as well?
bdstone914
QUOTE(mb911 @ Nov 2 2016, 09:42 AM) *

Yup thats it .. Do you have the pedal box area as well?

Maybe on another car. That pedal box are cut trimmed at the edge. PM your email and I will send a pic of the car that is already cut to see if that works for you. If not I will look to the next car.
mb911
Pms sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.