Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 78 911 w/ 16" fuchs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
xsboost90
my bud upgraded to some big brakes and now his 16" 6 and 7" fuchs will no longer fit his car. This is also where i got my front end conversion stuff. Will these fit my car offset wise, i know i'll have to change out the rear tires to some 205's to fit instead of 225's but other than that can i put these on w/ stock quarters/ fenders? Do i need spacers or ??? TIA w00t.gif
i love porsche
you painted your car the wrong way!

at least according to your avatar

yes, that was a helpful post i know, sorry headbang.gif
BIGKAT_83
Will go right on may or may not have to roll rear fender lip. I've got a set of the same wheels with 205/55/16 ready to use on my new 914. I fit these and had to roll the rear lips.

Bob
Allan
agree.gif Yep, what he said. I have a set on my car now with 205/55/16's. Rear fender rolled. Front rubs if you crank it all the way to the stops.
markb
Nope, sorry, won't fit at all.

I will, however, take them off your hands for $100 and dispose of them for you. laugh.gif

Don't mind me, just green with envy. Again. smoke.gif
sixnotfour
Even with 205 on the sevens , You will have to do some Lip mods and Pull em a little in the rear.
Or just run 16x6 all arounnd.
You needed those a couple of days ago Pre Paint.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.