Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: To All Going To WCC05....... Have Fun!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Grimstead
It's not like I'm jealous or anything.... wink.gif

Take Lots Of Pictures!!!

wavey.gif
Jenny
Why aren't you coming? You're in corona. you could practically walk to the WCC. Better yet, hop on Aaron and he'll piggy back you over. ( wavey.gif Aaron. Aren't you glad we finally met so I can bag on you like the rest of the club?)

Jen
jgiroux67
Ya same with me, I want to go so bad but no ride. I look forward to seeing everyones pictures next week.
Grimstead
Yeah, I heard about you (but soo far it's been all good biggrin.gif )

My 75' is no where close to being ready and for some crazy reason my Wife & Daughter won't let me change thier plans so I could sneak away. confused24.gif But no worries, I plan to give Aaron & Scott the third degree when they get back about all that went on!
Joe Bob
Nanner nanner nanner,,,, bootyshake.gif
jonwatts
I'm not one to talk, last year's WCC was in my back yard and I didn't go.

Grimstead / Skline, Mike Mueller will be bringing the front swaybar as far as the WCC. He'll be the guy showing off the new 4-bolt hubs for vented rotors; and he's traveling down with Jeff Bowlsby of 914 wiring harness fame.

Thanks to all for (again) providing free shipping to the 914 community. Mike and I are forming a support group to make sure we both drive our cars to next years event. Anyone else want to join? Fiid?

Jon
morph
I'm stuck here this year, I have to work all weekend. I said farewell to James this morning and he is now on his journey down with his friend Ryan.

HIEDI
Jenny
Next year, let's organize a party bus to pick up all the people who don't have running cars or can't get to the event. We'll get ourselves an 18 wheeler, throw some beds and couches in it, and get a fridge. Leave from Florida headed towards Portland. Pick everyone up along the way. driving-girl.gif

Jen
Grimstead
Hook or by Crook, I'll be there in my 75' next year (well at least a 75').
jonwatts
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 21 2005, 02:35 PM)
Next year, let's organize a party bus to pick up all the people who don't have running cars or can't get to the event. We'll get ourselves an 18 wheeler, throw some beds and couches in it, and get a fridge. Leave from Florida headed towards Portland. Pick everyone up along the way. driving-girl.gif

Jen

I love it. Jenny is already planning on not driving her 914 next year dry.gif

Eric_Shea
Jen beat me to it...

Tell me it's not because of the front brakes...
Jenny
I love it. Jenny is already planning on not driving her 914 next year  <_<

Just wanted to make sure you don't feel left out. wink.gif

Jen
Grimstead
Tell me it's not because of the front brakes...

You're off the hook, it's mostly family plans. That and I've been infected by rust (well not me as much as the car) and I want to grind away sawzall-smiley.gif and see what size floor pan I'll be needing confused24.gif
Grimstead
Second thought, if I told you it was because of the fronts would you give me a good deal on a Pedal rebuild? rolleyes.gif
markb
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 21 2005, 02:35 PM)

Jen

Somebody needs to hurry up & build a 914 limo or 2. Then we can party in style! smile.gif
horizontally-opposed
Shoot, I was just gonna start a thread like this! wavey.gif

I saw the 1 day until WCC reminder and it all hit me: I took this job to be around cars and it actually keeps me away from them in some ways! idea.gif

To all who are going, have a blast!!!!! beerchug.gif

pete
Mueller
Thanks !!!

I'm so excited about the WCC that I had to leave work at noon 'cause I couldn't stay focused....it's like Christmas Eve wacko.gif

I'm hitching a ride this year...it's still going to be fun...actually it's less stress this year not having to worry about my car......
type47fan
How about this? Scroll down to the tenth (10th) car. . . .

http://my.net-link.net/~dcline/limonov1.htm

Jen [/QUOTE]
Somebody needs to hurry up & build a 914 limo or 2. Then we can party in style! smile.gif[/QUOTE]
morph
How about getting just a regular limo for the ride.

HIEDI
SGB
At least you are on the right side of the continent! I think I could make it if I could take off two weeks at work (like that has EVER happened). mad.gif
well dry.gif unsure.gif rolleyes.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif have fun you lucky west coasters!
Aaron Cox
bill, im only in for friday night and sat morning...then i need to go study for a midterm. 30 percent of our grade. sad.gif
so my time is limited....

bill. you are welcome to hop a ride up there with me.

AA

PS- jenny....now i can bag on you to right?
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 21 2005, 03:35 PM)

Jen

Speaking of next year. Anybody give any thought to next years venue?
Cheers, Elliot
markb
QUOTE (type47fan @ Apr 21 2005, 05:27 PM)
How about this? Scroll down to the tenth (10th) car. . . .

http://my.net-link.net/~dcline/limonov1.htm

Too bad it's just a photoshop job. biggrin.gif
Grimstead
bill, im only in for friday night and sat morning...then i need to go study for a midterm. 30 percent of our grade. sad.gif

Well idea.gif
What time are you leaving Friday & what are our chances of getting accommodations (floor/shower & such)?
This is very tempting offer.....
Brando
QUOTE (Grimstead @ Apr 21 2005, 06:48 PM)

Well idea.gif
What time are you leaving Friday & what are our chances of getting accommodations (floor/shower & such)?
This is very tempting offer.....

I don't know what time Aarod's leaving but as for accommadations... I'd suggest taking a pillow and sleeping bag and first chance you get ask someone if you can use their floor. Or make a post (I did) and got excellent response. Ask Bruce (GWN7).
Jenny
Aaron- bag away!

Elliot, there's talk of having the WCC in conjuction with parade in Portland next year.

Jen
Aaron Cox
bill. im going to be on costa mesa at 11.00
let me know.

PM me... phone died....

AA
Howard
Everyone who is within one day travel time who does not come is nutz! Ya don't need a 914, or a room, or much $$. Bring a sleeping bag and an attitude. We can cover the rest.

Greeted some of the eastern contingent when they arrived in Camarillo tonight. The excitement is contagious. Rick is bringing the Alien over to my place tomorrow am to do a little work. Come on down!
rick 918-S
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Apr 21 2005, 06:15 PM)
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 21 2005, 03:35 PM)

Jen

Speaking of next year. Anybody give any thought to next years venue?
Cheers, Elliot

I thought the Washington/Oregon guy's were having the torch passed to them... clap.gif They deserve it! there a bunch of die hards. aktion035.gif driving.gif
skline
I got a room and a shower for Friday night and Saturday night. Sunday I am sleeping with the stars. I hope it isnt raining. If it is, free shower!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.