Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Rubber LED bulb pictures.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carcus
These were taken with my cell phone, the gauges have dust in them and need to be restored....but were a gift from 914 Rubber. I think you can see the differences. I will be doing the dash gauge bulbs when I get the chance.

Thanks 914 Rubber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Mikey914
Yes these are they are plug and play Had not sold these for a while, but I'll do up some better pictures. They do make a big difference.
76-914
They do make a difference. Will they dim off the light switch?
My 914
How easy/difficult are they to replace?
Mikey914
They do dim, but the range they dim is smaller as they do work on less voltage.
Pretty easy to replace as the gauges pull out and can be done one at a time.
Don't do the alternator light, or it will not charge.
rfinegan
looks good . Please post a link to your web page. A complete set would be nice for me

-Robert
clapeza
Where are they on the 914Rubber website?
Mikey914
Yes have on the site. I will be taking pictures with the white, blue green and red tonight .
They are really easy to change out. Also have the new rubber for the gauges for those that need it.
robby750
I'm trying to order these bulbs on your website. It says I also need to add the option for the three bulbs for the console gauges. I can't find that option!
porschetub
I see a comment about the dimmer....I disabled mine as my last one burnt out and caused a dead short,never saw the need to dim an otherwise weak system,besides all our switches are getting old now.
I put LED's in sometime ago really happy with the result,cheap and cheerful upgrade.
Mikey914
QUOTE(robby750 @ Nov 4 2016, 08:17 AM) *

I'm trying to order these bulbs on your website. It says I also need to add the option for the three bulbs for the console gauges. I can't find that option!

Helps if I add it, sorry. I'll do that in a few minutes. Just got called to Bozeman for a short overnight, so pics will be tomorrow night.

Should be corrected by the time you read this.
carcus
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 4 2016, 03:35 PM) *

QUOTE(robby750 @ Nov 4 2016, 08:17 AM) *

Helps if I add it, sorry. I'll do that in a few minutes. Just got called to Bozeman for a short overnight, so pics will be tomorrow night.

Should be corrected by the time you read this.

These bulbs are very nice. I put them in my appearance package gauge set. I tried putting the last 4 in my gauges but they seem to be a different type of bulb from the appearance package 3 gauges. The dash gauges have a different bottom to them. Kinda like a glass nib.
RickS
Converted to white LED bulbs 3years ago and the difference in visibility is so great, I ain't never going back, no way, no how.
carcus
QUOTE(RickS @ Nov 5 2016, 09:26 AM) *

Converted to white LED bulbs 3years ago and the difference in visibility is so great, I ain't never going back, no way, no how.

Yes, these bulbs are outstanding. Major difference. I just need to find some to fit my dash gauges now. Really the difference is night and day. Also no worries about bulbs burning out.

914 Rubber is like a candy store to me. Now saving up for some new door panels from them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.