Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Head light assembly
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JFG
As my car arrived mostly stripped I am using guess work to fit some parts. The loss of my PC and the photos that i took are also making the reassembly difficult.

I need to fit the head light mechanisms but bits are missing and I don't know how some bits fit/adjust.

Does anyone have pictures of the assemblies, ideally fitting bit by bit?
mepstein
If you go to dcautocatalog.com - rob has all the Porsche models on his website with all the diagrams and part numbers. Click on the diagram to make it bigger. I'm sure there are plenty of other sites but that's what we use in the shop all the time.
JFG
I have the pdf parts catalogue but it's a blown apart diagram. It's given me the bits i'm missing but i don't physically see the unit built up. The bit i'm most confused about is the adjustment/stop bolt, if i had pictures i can see how it all works/fits
SixerJ
Sorry just realised that I have a mix of drivers & passenger sides

My assemblies are out and crated up, I can pull them out and take more pictures if you cant figure it out from the attached
JFG
Thanks for the pics. They are really helpful.
bandjoey
Pull the relay out before working adjustments. It'll chop off a finger in a minute when it 'auto' opens and closes while you're in there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.