Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Requesting last minute help
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
OK, We will have the doors on and hopefully the wheels and stuff. I was hoping one or two of you would come help me tomorrow morning to finish putting the car together. The interior needs to be swapped from the Chalon to the 74. I will need to hang the bumpers, they have been prefitted already. So I need door panels, carpet, seats and stuff installed in the car. Its all easy stuff but I am running out of steam and light tonight. Anyone available? Here is a picture of what it looks like right now. We still have more to do yet tonight.
skline
Disregard the date, I was screwing with the camera. The stripe was Thomas's idea. What do you think?
skline
Here is the rear, its getting pretty dark out here.
Twystd1
This guy is one of the most giving guys to the club imaginable......

Thje reason he is running behind is because he keeps helping everyone else get thier cars prepped for the WCC....

It's time we all help Scott.... (oh yeah... He's UGLY too)

If any of you fellas have a couple of hours to help Scott... STEP UP.......

He could really use the help...

I saw Aaron over at Scotts today giving him a hand. dry.gif .........Er whatever...........

By the way... He loves Wendy's Cheese Burgers, no fries and drinks water... He could probably use some lunch tomorrow.

He could also use a set of brake pads and some help bleeding the brakes among other things. And a crap load of car cleaning....!!!!!!!!!!!

And then load it all up and get his ass packing to the WCC... YEAH...!!!!!

Me thinks Scott is the primer over spray king of SoCal,,,,, Hee Hee....

Be there or be square.... TOMORROW ..!!!!

Twystd1

ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif
Twystd1
BUMP

ohmy.gif
drew365
Would if I could, but I can't. Looking at those pictures makes me think of an Eagle song.
Desperado!
Allan
Dude, I wish I lived closer I would be there in a heartbeat. C'mon locals, please give him a hand.
skline
I just checked all the brake pads and she is good to go. The only thing I need is help putting it together. We are getting readyt o hang the doors and bumpers. Then I think we will have to call it a night. Thomas is here still helping me. We will try to get as much as we can done. Funny thing is, I have not helped Thomas with his car ever. He just comes over to help. Great guy.
Grimstead
If you don't finish Tonight, what time are you leaving tomorrow? I can try to get out of work early and help.
Aaron Cox
scott. we got some stuff done today. ill see how earlty i can get over there,

GUYS- THIS MAN ROCKS. PLEASE HELP HIM!!!!! HE HELPS EVERYONE BEFORE HE HELPS HIMSELF. A PILLAR OF THE 914 COMMUNITY. PLEASE....PLEASE HELP.
Twystd1
BUMP 2

ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif
SpecialK
If I left now driving.gif , I could be there.....ummm idea.gif ...early Sunday morning! biggrin.gif

I'd love to help you "get it together" Scott, but all I can offer is moral support.

I'm bettin' that you'll have plenty of assemblators come sunrise assimilate.gif
lagunero
damn you Scott, I just read this.... I'm on my way ride now.
Brando
icon_bump.gif Help the man out! One of the awesomest SoCal clubbers there is.

Scott, I tried to get tomorrow off but a co-worker is leaving early tomorrow (Friday, Today). I'm stuck at work until 4:30 and by that time you, Aarod, Matt and Joe Sharp and the other guys down there will probably be having a late afternoon siesta in Camarillo.

If only it were 4AM... lol2.gif
neo914-6
Tow it to Camarillo, you'll have all the help you need! beerchug.gif (post brewski's)
CptTripps
I get in to LAX at 11:30am...call me and I'll drive my rental down there to help out if you still need it. We are about to board, but I get into PHX at like 9:30am. Someone call me and let me know if there is anything I can do. My cell is 216-650-6073

Get over there and help this guy people....even if you just go over and help clean up, or run for cheesburgers. Scott's an awesome guy...
Type 4
Scott I will be over at 9.
Do you need me to bring anything?
jonwatts
Love the stripe, looks like it belongs there. Good luck and sorry I don't live closer.

skline
I am heading over to pick up the truck in about `5 minutes. Had a crew of people over here till around midnight. Got to meet Scott and Teri, Joe sharp, Lagunero and Thomas were all here till then. Thomas got here around 3:30 yesterday and stayed to the end last night. The only thing left is to hang mirrors, bumpers and plates, and interior. I can finsih the rest up there. Many thanks to everyone. The car looks much better than it did. Here is a pic of the midnight crew at Sklines garage.
Aaron Cox
on my way....
Jenny
Very cool! Glad to see people rallied together to help Scott out! clap.gif

Jen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.