Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Diablo PCA members, check your email, 4 free 914s available in Danville
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
Just got an email from our Diablo Region PCA President....

3 have 1.7 motors, apparently sitting outside for a quite a while and are rough.

Not for profit! Owner would like to see them go to a good home and not a flipper.

I have no desire or room for more cars myself.

I will ask if okay to post contact info later on.

Chris914n6
I could make use of a 75-76 roller. I've still got most of the pieces from my first wreck that I need to put in something.
warpig
I am looking for an early roller with a clean title. smile.gif
EdwardBlume
Post it Mike! I could use a chassis!
Mike Bellis
I emailed him but got no response yet. Not sure what I would do with four 914's... It's real close to my house so if i hear something, I will check it out.
flat4guy
Spare parts are always nice to have.......
Wyvern
I have seen photos of the cars. Not with enough info as to hell holes etc.
They are rough and 2 or 3 have "odd" bad body mods.

The owner wants all 4 gone in ONE sweep. ( no cherry picking no parts left behind )
mb911
QUOTE(Wyvern @ Nov 7 2016, 11:03 PM) *

I have seen photos of the cars. Not with enough info as to hell holes etc.
They are rough and 2 or 3 have "odd" bad body mods.

The owner wants all 4 gone in ONE sweep. ( no cherry picking no parts left behind )

That is so cool .. Wish that happened around here.
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Nov 7 2016, 08:46 PM) *

I emailed him but got no response yet. Not sure what I would do with four 914's... It's real close to my house so if i hear something, I will check it out.

Maybe we could team up?
Chris H.
QUOTE(Mueller @ Nov 6 2016, 08:32 PM) *

I have no desire or room for more cars myself.

Something ain't right...Mueller....are you OK? confused24.gif Is this a coded message? Do we need to do a wellness check???? Or the cars must REALLY SUCK biggrin.gif .

Just kidding, I get it. I don't do parts cars/big piles of parts any more either. Nice of you to spread the word on these.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.