Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Killing Time
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
phatnine11
Well today I was killing time in the garage and saw how much dust was on my Teener. The last time I started it, the brakes had failed. I ended up flushing the system and was able to get the brakes working again. I've been busy with another project and have not been able to give the 914 any love, that changed today. I took the 914 off the rack and gave it a good cleaning, took it out for a spin and decided to get it some fuel. Some folks seemed to take an interest in the car and came up to ask me about it. Some folks knew what it was, some thought it was cool to have 2 trunks. Anyway, I really enjoyed driving it today, all 2 liters of it. I think I should start a weekly run, going nowhere in particular and in no hurry. That's it, just killing time.
Phatnine11
bdstone914
I misunderstood what you meant.
Thats different.
I thought you were you were going to kill something. Tell the SWAT team that shows up to nevermind. av-943.gif
76-914
That car is too nice to shelve. I'll nominate it for the next COTM. That should be about July! av-943.gif lol-2.gif laugh.gif
914-300Hemi
It cleans up very nicely.
euro911
I have total disdain for you guys that have cars that are actually driveable mad.gif

poke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.