Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: having trouble w/ winmedia
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dlo914
im currently having some trouble playing a few video files on windows media player...before i reformatted i remember having a codec package required to play these files...if you're all wondering what type of files it's this japanese anime: Intial D...but yea does anyone have a few codec packages i could prolly try out? Thanks

-dan
bd1308
i have a friend that plays jap anime stuff.....it DOES require wierd codec stuff, but for starters download Divx and Xvid, and lemme try to wake this kid up to see what he uses....i remember him talking about a super codec pack too.
dlo914
topic solved...i just DLed the newest version of Window Media player....and now it plays pretty much everything...thanks for the help though...that kid prolly needs his sleep...
bd1308
no problem man.... and the kid needs to get up, all he does is watch anime and sleep..... screwy.gif
dlo914
laugh.gif haha...kids these days need to get out of the house and do something...rather than just sitting on their fat asses and.....you'd GUESSED IT...getting fatter!
bd1308
agree.gif I get out and run and work on my 914....
dlo914
laugh.gif HAHA exact same thing i had in mind...the 914 would be like GI-MUNGOUS erector set..
bd1308
QUOTE (dlo914 @ Apr 22 2005, 10:28 AM)
laugh.gif HAHA exact same thing i had in mind...the 914 would be like GI-MUNGOUS erector set..

i had erector set when i was little....I was HOOKED!!!! I like your statement about the 914 too laugh.gif
Root_Werks
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Apr 22 2005, 08:37 AM)
QUOTE (dlo914 @ Apr 22 2005, 10:28 AM)

i had erector set when i was little....I was HOOKED!!!! I like your statement about the 914 too laugh.gif

I remember Erector sets. Those rocked. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.