Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You Know what happens when yoy forget your.......
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GWN7
So I get almost to the airport and check....no wallet......fast drive home and back to airport. Missed flight. Another
rick 918-S
Bruce, If your still on line call me when you can. 218.260.9215. Just spoke with Sandy, She's expecting to meet you.
rick 918-S
Sorry to hear about the missed flight. What time does your new flight arrive? I just realized I typed so fast I typed the wrong number! I corrected it. Crap! sorry... huh.gif
Aaron Cox
Bruce!!! no way!!!

when does your new flight come in?
Jeroen
Bruce, ya can't miss the wcc AGAIN!!!!
headbang.gif
Hope you'll be able to make it after all...
GWN7
Just to bring anyone who I didn't get to see at the WCC05 up to speed. I was posting fron a airport pay per min terminal (like now) and I had typed the whole story of what happened and hit submit just as I ran out of time and I guess not everything went thru.

I did make it, cost another $135 to send stupid me on the later flight.

Had a blast at the WCC and sunburnt the skin off my face at the track (even tho I put #50 sunblock on 3X that day) to the point of bleeding. Have a hat that fits the mellon on right now and I'm in doors. biggrin.gif

McMark
Canadian Sun is to California Sun as Canadian Dollar is to US Dollar. wink.gif Glad you made it home. Good times, and thanks for the Taco Bell. lol2.gif
Howard
Thanks again for catering desert. Your 914 was a hit, but I'm still trying to get the chocolate off my sawzall wacko.gif
skline
Bruce, I want to thank you for sharing your room with me on Sunday night. I got a few hours of sleep anyway. It was nice to have a place to change clothes and clean up too. I hope to see you again next year.
Jenny
Bruce, it was wonderful to finally meet you! Thank you so much for coming all the way down to LA, even after you missed your flight. headbang.gif

And merci beaucoup for the chocolate. chowtime.gif

Jen
McMark
Yeah, awesome chocolate! I highly recommend Bruces chocolate treats. Good Schtuff!
Demick
Bruce

Glad you made it out this year. It was great to meet you. And thanks for the help in the pits on Monday (you too McMark and Trekkor).

Demick
boxstr
Bruce, It was great to finally put a face withthe name. I hope we are able to work together on some ideas we have. Thanks for the great input and resources.
PM me when you have some more information.
Craig C Laughlin CAMP 914
Mueller
Hi Bruce

Great to finally meet you in person....I enjoyed our brief 10 minute conversation.....next year I'll make a point to chat with you more smile.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.