Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pelican Parts Cars n Coffee Nov 12
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Marv's3.6six
Hey guys anybody going to this event from the OC ?

Our holiday Coffee & Cars with Pelican is taking place on Saturday, November 12th. Mark the date!

Thanks to our amazing community, our quarterly meet-up sees hundreds of cool cars and car enthusiasts come together to admire and showcase the classic, customized, restored, street, racing and other incredible vehicles that always make an appearance at this free event.

Car aficionados, friends, family, even pets are all welcome. Come meet us for the perfect start to your weekend and help spread the word.

We will be at the upper level (4th floor) outdoor deck of the Promenade for the Peninsula from 7-9am located at 550 Deep Valley Drive, Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274.
bdstone914
They are doing a Toys for tots too for this one.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1292580217421093/
jim_hoyland
Maybe
914-300Hemi
I am planning on going.
Gmanscott55
I will be there.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Gmanscott55 @ Nov 9 2016, 08:59 PM) *

I will be there.

What time you planning to leave SB ?
Steve
I heard the last one was not impressive. I'm debating if it's worth the drive. Who's going?
Gmanscott55
Some PCA Orange Coast folks are meeting at CVS Parking lot off Seal Beach Blvd and 405 FWY at 6:00 Am for 6:15 Am departure. I am bringing the 914 of course. It is also a Toys for Tot's event. Feel free to join us driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.