Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for some Cars and Coffee co-organizers for Sonoma
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
I have started a Facebook page for Cars and Coffee Sonoma... I have a location and I'll get a wicked big coffee pot. I just need local support!

It should be a cool event once it gets going. Lots of cool cars in Napa and Sonoma.
napasteve
I'm ready to go
EdwardBlume
That''s a long way for coffee, but I'll stop by a couple times a year...
tygaboy
Petaluma to Sonoma is a nice drive. Count me in! piratenanner.gif
ConeDodger
So we understand, I have the location. I'll provide the table and coffee maker. I need organizers. NapaSteve and Tygaboy, are you in? biggrin.gif
tygaboy
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Nov 12 2016, 10:33 AM) *

So we understand, I have the location. I'll provide the table and coffee maker. I need organizers. NapaSteve and Tygaboy, are you in? biggrin.gif

Absolutely! I need to find ways to give back to 914 World for all it does for us. Let's make this happen! beerchug.gif
(imagine that's coffee, not beer...)

I'll PM you my contact info. Thanks for doing this.
napasteve
I'd love to attend. My organizational/administrative skills are severely lacking. A man has to know his limitations.....
flat4guy
Once up and running let me know, I run Cars and Coffee Folsom and would love to do a drive to your event, the people here LOVE the drives. Good luck.
Dominic
Rob,
I would make it over to Sonoma for Cars & Coffee, it's a nice drive (when there's no traffic). Would this be a Saturday or a Sunday Morning event? We have a local Cars & Coffee in Vacaville that I attend once a month (3rd Sunday)...but I can always use an excuse to drive my car more often :-)

Cheers,
Dominic
BuddyV
Rob - I live in Santa Rosa.... willing to help organize.

I will PM you my contact info.

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.