Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Northern contingent is on the way!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cap'n Krusty
Lunch was served to 47 people, 2 cars were lightly massaged by The Cap'n, and the Northern WCC contingent is on it's way. Dave at GPR donated a buncha T shirts. Nice gesture, we should all remember that when it comes time for a parts order! A pleasure to see everyone! Even had a couple of local teener owners stop in to witness the largest number of 914s here in town in my memory. They're running a little behind, but I expect the swarming horde to arrive in Camarillo around 6. Hope you ALL have a great time at the WCC! The Cap'n
9146R
Thanks Cap'n - for the widows and orphans left behind - we appreciate hearing how the 914 (storm) troopers are doing on the WCC invasion. Wish I was one of the horde !
Bee Jay
I was one of the locals. I've got the red 914 2.0. I've been away a couple of years, but I'm baaaaaack. Only faces I knew were the Capn's and Marks.
Bee Jay
Wish I could go to Oxnard in the morning, but I gotta figure out why my car is running so bad. I just started driving it again recently when premium gas hit $3.00a gallon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.