Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914club-The International 914 Club
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JeffBowlsby
I just read Mark Ds thread about foam filling 914 body cavities and was excited to see the international representation here..

So 914 owners from which countries around the world have found this place so far? If you are from someplace other than the USA, please chime in! How about posting a photo of you or your car? Be sure to tell your 914 buddies about this place and lets make it even wider spread!

cool.gif

I saw Germany, Finland, the Netherlands...
JWest
I'm from the Republic of Texas - does that count? wacko.gif

actually I'm not FROM here, I've only been here 2 years...
Cdn Teener
The Canada Contingent is strong AND diverse...sea to shining sea...right guys??

I'm from the west (ish) Alberta, home of the Legendary Clagary Stampede ... wohoo! fighting19.gif

Way too many red necks and big under-used 4x4's icon8.gif Sorry for the rant, but it's that time of year.
Lawrence
James, I didn't realize you were in TX. Are you coming to the MUSR this year?
VegasRacer
There is Howard R from Sydney, Australia.
This is his great looking 914/6. (I have is as my desktop background).
Hawktel
James Adams etched into glowing phosphors:

"I'm from the Republic of Texas - does that count? "

Yes it does.

Against you.
JWest
Counts against me, huh?

That's OK. It's a good thing I'm not a native or I might be compelled to chase you down in my pick-up and sick my dog against you!

Rusty,
Yes I plan to come. I wanted to come 2 years ago (soon after I moved to TX and got back into 914s) but my son was born on the same day. I think going may have put me permanently out of the 914 hobby sad.gif .

Last year out of town company screwed it up, but I am already planning this year, and I have a group of friends I am pressuring to go with me. I may even have a running car to drive if I can find one to buy!
abm914
Hi there, greetings from the UK. There are a few of us from England using this site, although we have a Yahoo group for general 914 chit chat,
UK 914 Yahoo Group
and a BBS at Ninefourteen.co.uk

Attached is a pic from a Porsche Show last weekend. We had 14 914's there among the hundreds of 911s, 944s, etc. which isn't that bad as we only have about 125 cars in the country!

Keep up the good work on this great site.

P.s. if anybody has a cheap 914-6 for sale........

Adam biggrin.gif

IPB Image
914Timo
Thanks Adam. Those are great links. clap56.gif

It looks like you have had really nice weekend there last week. aktion035.gif
914Timo
I went through the pics in the UK 914 Yahoo Group site. All I can say is that I am VERY impressed. You have really nice 914s there. I can highly recommend to everybody to go and see those pics. pray.gif clap56.gif aktion035.gif

Coxy's 2 litre toy was one of my favorites....
abm914
Timo

Thanks for the comments about the cars, much appreciated. Are you aware that there is a European 914 meeting in France in September?

Adam biggrin.gif
914Timo
Are you aware that there is a European 914 meeting in France in September?

No, I didnt know that. Do you have any info about that ??

Now I dont believe I can travel there, but who knows.... cool_shades.gif
sechszylinder
hi folks,

i'm from germany and live in berlin, which is the capitol of germany smilie_flagge6.gif , but unfortunately not the capitol of 914 collectors.
Only few people here with a 914 , but lots of lots of boxters and the other newer porsches.

Concerning the 914 meeting in europe: there will be definitively a meeting in france in september (i think 20.9 - 22.9.).

Benno
Crawf
Another from the UK here, I should post more often here rather than lurking so much.

Adam - unfortunately I missed Walton Hall last weekend, the photo looks as though there would've been space for my '14 there. I'll give you a call to see where to meet next.

Crawf
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.