Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1974 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
chads74
I have decided that my project needs to find a better home before I get out of the Air Force. Car is from Arizona, I bought it while stationed in Tucson. Since I bought it I put a lot of time into it while installing a 283 v8, but removed it to fix oil leaks. The v8 was leaking quite a bit since it was my first motor build, and while I had the v8 out I reinstalled the stock motor. I'll include all the v8 stuff if buyer wants it. Car isn't perfect, but I get a lot of compliments. I have a lot more into the car then I'll ever see out of it, asking $5,000, at the same time very motivated to sell as I don't want to take it cross country again when I get out of the Air Force in six months and will consider all offers. If you have any questions please ask away. Link below to more pictures.

http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/chad_smi...ideshow/Porsche

Click to view attachment
RacingDreamz
PM sent.
ThePaintedMan
Gonna give you a call soon Chad. piratenanner.gif
rhodyguy
I wouldn't wait too long George.
chads74
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Nov 23 2016, 09:26 AM) *

Gonna give you a call soon Chad. piratenanner.gif

Just got back in town today, flew out to Texas for Thanksgiving.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.