Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S set of 4 Mahle wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Morph914
I have for sale, a set of 4 driver quality Mahle wheels with black painted centers. The paint does appear to be professionally applied at some point, there are nicks and scratches but overall holding up pretty well. There is some pitting on the polished lip part of the rim but this should polish out with no problem. Tires will be removed. No center caps or bolts. $395.00+ shipping
I have added more pictures showing the inside of the wheels. It does appear that the wheels were professionally painted as you can see the sticker on the inside of the wheel. Also true Mahle wheels
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=581
990]Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
wes
If it was me I would take pictures of both sides so as to prove that they are not copy's.
Just my 2cents!
Morph914
QUOTE(wes @ Nov 14 2016, 05:25 PM) *

If it was me I would take pictures of both sides so as to prove that they are not copy's.
Just my 2cents!

Thanks, I will do that
Sea Dragon 914
I didn't know they made repro 4-lug Mahles.

QUOTE(Morph914 @ Nov 14 2016, 02:37 PM) *

QUOTE(wes @ Nov 14 2016, 05:25 PM) *

Just my 2cents!

Thanks, I will do that

Morph914
QUOTE(Morph914 @ Nov 14 2016, 01:20 PM) *

I have for sale, a set of 4 driver quality Mahle wheels with black painted centers. The paint does appear to be professionally applied at some point, there are nicks and scratches but overall holding up pretty well. There is some pitting on the polished lip part of the rim but this should polish out with no problem. Tires will be removed. No center caps or bolts. $425.00 + shipping
I have added more pictures showing the inside of the wheels. It does appear that the wheels were professionally painted as you can see the sticker on the inside of the wheel. Also, true Mahle wheels.
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=581

Price drop, now $ 425.00 + shipping
Morph914

I have for sale, a set of 4 driver quality Mahle wheels with black painted centers. The paint does appear to be professionally applied at some point, there are nicks and scratches but overall holding up pretty well. There is some pitting on the polished lip part of the rim but this should polish out with no problem. Tires will be removed. No center caps or bolts. $395.00+ shipping
I have added more pictures showing the inside of the wheels. It does appear that the wheels were professionally painted as you can see the sticker on the inside of the wheel. Also true Mahle wheels

Price drop - now $395.00 + shipping
flmont
did you sell these rims ??? FM
Morph914
QUOTE(flmont @ Dec 29 2016, 04:07 PM) *

did you sell these rims ??? FM

No, still available
flmont
do they run true,..and are all 4 Mahle
Morph914
QUOTE(flmont @ Dec 29 2016, 09:51 PM) *

do they run true,..and are all 4 Mahle

They are all Mahles, I cannot be certain for each being true though. They are on a '74 that I purchased not running. They all appear to be straight with no dents or road rash, so I think they are good to go. If there is a problem, I would obviously refund your money. I have purchased Fuchs to replace these.

Thanks,
John
flmont
Ok,..I'll go for that,..shipping to Tucson,az 85743
Ncchany
QUOTE(Morph914 @ Nov 21 2016, 12:31 PM) *

I have for sale, a set of 4 driver quality Mahle wheels with black painted centers. The paint does appear to be professionally applied at some point, there are nicks and scratches but overall holding up pretty well. There is some pitting on the polished lip part of the rim but this should polish out with no problem. Tires will be removed. No center caps or bolts. $425.00 + shipping
I have added more pictures showing the inside of the wheels. It does appear that the wheels were professionally painted as you can see the sticker on the inside of the wheel. Also, true Mahle wheels.

Price drop, now $ 425.00 + shipping

How much is shipping to nyc
Cuda911
Excellent buy for some lucky person!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.