Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New T-shirts and Polos with your name
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
johannes
There have been big changes in the shop recently

- The shop is now smartphone friendly
- New 914 designs have been added
- You can now customise some shirts with you own text / name... santa_smiley.gif
- You can now customise kids shirts with you own text / name... santa_smiley.gif

Click here to visit the shop.

Read next messages for free shipping and 15%promotion details.

Click to view attachment

Have fun !
johannes
Black Friday promotion running november 24-28 2016

15% off everything plus Free Shipping Promotion

WHEN CHECKING OUT USE COUPON CODE : OMG2016

Click here to visit the shop

Have fun ...

Mueller
Neat designs, I'll try and order before the offer ends.
carcus
Nice, ordered 2. Thanks much!!! I love the designs.
johannes
Black Friday promotion running november 24-28 2016

15% off everything plus Free Shipping Promotion

WHEN CHECKING OUT USE COUPON CODE : OMG2016

Click here to visit the shop

Have fun ...
Mike Bellis
I always wanted a shirt with your name on it. biggrin.gif
Mark Henry
is the free shipping anywhere or US only? idea.gif
914bub
I get "coupon not applicable on basket". Any ideas? confused24.gif
carcus
Got the shirts today, about a size too small. The cotton on this is extremely thin. Just a heads up. I washed them in cold water also. Design is nice....but lowest quality t shirt you can put print on. Just my personal opinion.
johannes
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Nov 25 2016, 04:47 PM) *

is the free shipping anywhere or US only? idea.gif

I was able to apply a coupon with a shipping to France.
johannes
QUOTE(914bub @ Nov 25 2016, 05:09 PM) *

I will check that.
johannes
QUOTE(carcus @ Nov 25 2016, 06:52 PM) *

Got the shirts today, about a size too small. The cotton on this is extremely thin. Just a heads up. I washed them in cold water also. Design is nice....but lowest quality t shirt you can put print on. Just my personal opinion.

Hi, sorry to read that. What was the art number you ordered ? The shirts are available in different quality. I try to avoid the chepest one that are thin, but I might have missed this one.
johannes
QUOTE(914bub @ Nov 25 2016, 05:09 PM) *

Please Try 2016OMG

carcus
QUOTE(johannes @ Nov 26 2016, 01:41 PM) *

QUOTE(carcus @ Nov 25 2016, 06:52 PM) *

Hi, sorry to read that. What was the art number you ordered ? The shirts are available in different quality. I try to avoid the chepest one that are thin, but I might have missed this one.

I ordered this one in black:
https://shop.spreadshirt.com/garage/-A103146705

And this one in black:
https://shop.spreadshirt.com/garage/-A103146712

Like I said, the artwork is great, but the sizes are really tight, I normally get a size bigger than normal. With your sizes I would need 2 bigger than I normally wear. U can PM me if you need more specific info.
johannes
QUOTE(carcus @ Nov 26 2016, 03:15 PM) *

The shirts you ordered are Premium Tshirts 100% cotton Fabric Weight: 5.29 oz and rated as heavyweight by Spreadshirt. I live in France and the shirts are printed in the USA. I have no influence on what they ship (size and fabric) as I only provide the design and receive a 1-2$ royalty when they sell a shirt with one of my designs. Please make sure the label on the shirt matches what you see on the website. They may have made an error and printed Standard thin shirts instead of the Premium.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.