Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC Not gonna make it
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Hi_Fi_Guy
Kristy and I have to cancel. Have lots of fun, we wish we were there.
azbill
Brian
We missed the two of you at breakfast. Hope everything works out. Let me know if you need anything or help with the dogs. Call or e-mail

Bill
gregrobbins
We missed the two of you at breakfast. Hope everything works out. Let me know if you need anything. Call or e-mail

What Bill said.
Hi_Fi_Guy
Thanks all, looks like everything is going to be OK. What a great bunch of people here and Bill & Greg are two of the best.

A bit of a scare with the in-law's RV as they were making their way through the mountains between I-40 & Flagstaff and Pheonix. Some damaged property but ended up not being too serious and no one was hurt beyond some buises and swelling.

If someone can convince my father in-law that he doen't need to be pulling a huge-ass RV cross country at age 70 you could save me some future pain. sad.gif

Have fun at the WCC everyone. I'll be looking over your pics and crying in my beer.

One bit of good news, my 914 won first in class at PCA's Sportcars on the Green concours in Phoenix April 9th.
Flat VW
QUOTE (Hi_Fi_Guy @ Apr 23 2005, 03:30 PM)
If someone can convince my father in-law that he doen't need to be pulling a huge-ass RV cross country at age 70 you could save me some future pain.   sad.gif

Be glad he has the "gumpshun" for it, while you two worry ... lol2.gif

Glad all is reasonably well,

John

Howard
You guys cancelled to late and won some really neat stuff at the raffle. Email me when you have a chance and we'll figure out how to get the stuff and goodie bags to ya.
markb
I'm sorry you couldn't make it, I was hoping to meet you & thank you in person for the tan interior. It looks great in the car, and someday I'll get the dash done & finally take some pics of it. Thanks again!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.