Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Blaupunkt Frankfurt Am/Fm Stereo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Members I am looking for a Frankfurt complete with mounting hardware for my Six any help would be truly appreciated..
Thanks,Alan
Wayne
MIKE FITTON HAS ONE LISTED HERE UNDER PARTS DATED NOV,12 ON PAGE 2 I BELIEVE. IF THAT'S NOT WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR JUST SEND MIKE A MESSAGE AND HE PROBABLY HAS ONE.

GOOD LUCK
Wayne
Thanks for the heads up..

QUOTE(Wayne @ Nov 15 2016, 02:05 PM) *

MIKE FITTON HAS ONE LISTED HERE UNDER PARTS DATED NOV,12 ON PAGE 2 I BELIEVE. IF THAT'S NOT WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR JUST SEND MIKE A MESSAGE AND HE PROBABLY HAS ONE.

GOOD LUCK

Mike Fitton
I don't have the stereo version you want, I have a mono one. Here is a stereo version on Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/152313509032?ul_no...utorefresh=true
Mike,
I saw that one on E bay too,I looks like it is missing the chrome bezel trim ring..Thanks..
Alan
Mike Fitton
QUOTE(914 @ Nov 16 2016, 07:45 AM) *

Mike,
I saw that one on E bay too,I looks like it is missing the chrome bezel trim ring..Thanks..
Alan

Yes you need the chrome trim piece that mounts from the front and has a recessed middle bar that is satin finish, plus the basket weave faceplate. Just to educate you on cost, original basket weave faceplate is $50-$60 and the correct chrome trim piece is $100 - $125 if you can find them. Here is what you need.

Click to view attachment
Mike,
That's exactly what I am looking for.. Should of bought the setup years ago.Funny thing you never miss stereo when you have a Six..
Thanks,Alan
lostreasure
QUOTE(914 @ Nov 16 2016, 12:10 PM) *

Mike,
That's exactly what I am looking for.. Should of bought the setup years ago.Funny thing you never miss stereo when you have a Six..
Thanks,Alan

I have a working one but missing chrome bezel(they are for sale on ebay) $350
Lostresure,
Thanks for the heads up..I would like to find one complete if possible..
Alan

QUOTE(lostreasure @ Nov 16 2016, 05:39 PM) *

QUOTE(914 @ Nov 16 2016, 12:10 PM) *

Mike,
Thanks,Alan

I have a working one but missing chrome bezel(they are for sale on ebay) $350

Still Looking..
Thanks,914
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.