Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nametags
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Andyrew
So Jim Hoyland approached me for nametags for the event. Personally I am NOT a fan of the lanyards, they flip around, are hard to read, get hidden ect. I would Much rather have badges so I asked him about that.

Then I looked at the bottom of the screen and you know the add that was playing? Rob, your 914 world badges...

Rob, Whats up? biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Nov 16 2016, 03:27 PM) *

So Jim Hoyland approached me for nametags for the event. Personally I am NOT a fan of the lanyards, they flip around, are hard to read, get hidden ect. I would Much rather have badges so I asked him about that.

Then I looked at the bottom of the screen and you know the add that was playing? Rob, your 914 world badges...

Rob, Whats up? biggrin.gif

Sure. They run a few bucks each. Like as in about $3 a $5 depending on quantity. We can do that.
Andyrew
Rob,

Can we get trophy tags run as well? What size are the tags? I can include this in the description for the trophies.
ConeDodger
You mean like engraved plates that you put on the trophy? We can get those pretty much anywhere. But yes, they can if needed...
Andyrew
Rob,

Whats the turnaround time on the nametags?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Apr 6 2017, 10:26 AM) *

Rob,

Whats the turnaround time on the nametags?

About a week, but they'd love two -three...
Andyrew
Rob,

Did you lock down a price on the nametags? Can you show me the design? Is this going to be the same as the ones pictured or different? This is the nametag I have on me.

IPB Image

ConeDodger
Same. I think he said $6 each but let me check...
ConeDodger
Andrew,
Get me a list of names and screen names so I can order these.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.