Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where's that limo guy?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mskala
I think I found the pic of that guy last year who
said he got the 914 limo for autocrossing.

tongue.gif biggrin.gif cool.gif rolleyes.gif smile.gif barf.gif

sorry, had to try my editing skills splat.gif
djm914-6
Mark,
We need to get you a job before you hurt someone... or something.
Curvie Roadlover
That's pretty good!! rolling.gif
jdogg
Nice!!
mskala
QUOTE(djm914-6 @ Jun 25 2003, 12:02 PM)
Mark,
We need to get you a job before you hurt someone... or something.

Feel free, sounds like you could put my kid thru
college if I knew how to fix VW's cool_shades.gif

There's a really reputable limo builder only a few
miles from my place. If I ever make it big, idea.gif
Aaron Cox
lol, too funny...first glance looks real! laugh.gif smilie_pokal.gif
SirAndy
that's how i would build it (hint hint) ...

that way, you can use to stock roofs to close it off,
as well as use the stock door & windows in the back.
just take out the vent window.

also, leave the firwall in the middle, just remove the former rear window. that'll give you plenty of space for the mini-bar or maybe even another row of seats?

should be couch style seats anyways.
2 facing each other???

Andy
Aaron Cox
WTF? sunvisors in the passenger area? i like the first one a little better, 2nd one is ,....to boxxy confused24.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(acox914 @ Jun 25 2003, 12:40 PM)
WTF? sunvisors in the passenger area? i like the first one a little better, 2nd one is ,....to boxxy confused24.gif

yeah, but the first one wouldn't have windows in the back nor would it have a roof ...

kinda sucks for a limo rolleyes.gif

i want one that is fully functional, meaning one you CAN drive in the rain if you have to. or drive through a car-wash ...

besides, aren't limo's supposed to look "boxxy" ???

Andy
SirAndy
QUOTE(acox914 @ Jun 25 2003, 12:40 PM)
WTF? sunvisors in the passenger area?

ok, without sun visors ... rolleyes.gif
SirAndy
ok, what if you add little side-windows ????
URY914
Now put a picture of Brad standing in the back waving to the crowd.
crash914
gunner.gif My wife was complaining about not being able to take the kids in the car...Mark, you solved my problems...I have a plasma torch.....lets get busy!! devil.gif
drew365
Center windows need to be oval opera style at a slight angle. Would the driver always be required to wear a racing helmet?
URY914
Also, see if you can touch up the rust I see around the battery tray.
JWest
It looks like the back half is an original six and the front is an early four! Did anyone check the VIN numbers on that car? Those door gaps don't look right. ohmy.gif
mskala
I think I'd need to install 2 brad mayeur kits on it. smile.gif
scotty
News Flash! (AP) Porsche announced today that the Cayenne will be discontinued at the end of the year due to slower than expected sales. Also shown today to the automotive press was the new 9116 Continental, which is faster and handles better than the Cayenne it replaces. Porsche expects to sell tens of units per year to satisfy the overwhelming world-wide demand....

======

Good catch, James! They even left the -6 VIN on the 'B' pillar (they just globbed paint on it to cover it up).

======

This thing looks like it should be a "Monster Garage" project biggrin.gif
seanery
Actually, the Cayenne is helping Porsche in the slow economy. The Boxster and 911 sales are lower, yet Porsche's sales are higher than projected on the Cayenne. (according to the guy who brought the Cayenne from the dealer to the last PCA get-together 2 weeks ago)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.