Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS '72-'76 Back Pad & Seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
buggvert
I am selling the brown back pad & seats, taken from my '75 914.
Shipping is the deal killer, so if you can come get them, I'll let them go for pretty cheep.
They are on eBay, so make an offer. If it's close AND you are picking them up, I will obviously not be charging shipping, however I think eBay automatically collects that. In which case, I would obviously be refunding that if you are picking them up. On eBay they're listed for $650 for the set, $300 for the pad, $350 for the pair of seats. By the rules, this listing is not in the eBay forum, therefore no link. The lowest shipping one of our members found is over $300, just for the seats. If you arrange and pay shipping, I am offering a "Super special" of $200 for the set. the Pad will have to be disassembled into its 3 pars for shipping.
bdstone914
QUOTE(buggvert @ Nov 19 2016, 08:37 PM) *

I am selling the brown back pad & seats, taken from my '75 914.
Shipping is the deal killer, so if you can come get them, I'll let them go for pretty cheep.
They are on eBay, so make an offer. If it's close AND you are picking them up, I will obviously not be charging shipping, however I think eBay automatically collects that. In which case, I would obviously be refunding that if you are picking them up.

welcome.png

Rules say you need to post a price. It would help if you put the ebay link too.
rhodyguy
2 seats will travel nicely in a wardrobe box you can buy at uhaul. The back pad breaks down into 3 pieces and will fit in a bicycle box. Trim this box down to remain under the oversized threashold. GLWYS.
BK911
Interested pending pics and price.
If you ship.
buggvert
I'm Sorry to anyone inconvenienced by this ad still being up, but I don't see how to cancel it. I've made the seats into office chairs, so they're no longer available. The back pad is in great shape and still available for pickup only at $300. I will ship it only it buyer pays the full cost.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.