Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Birthday Fairy News for 20 Nov 2016
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mrs. K
Happy Birthday to you!..............tunez.gif
birthday.gif

SLITS(71) smoke.gif beerchug.gif wub.gif (Party on up there with Howie wub.gif)

SharonG(51) beer.gif

Mockmaw(34) drunk.gif

Hawktel(44) givemebeer.gif

stevenhaas(51) beerchug.gif

badm(58) beer3.gif

Hope you all have a wonderful day! jester.gif party.gif rock_band.gif

smoke.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif birthday3.gif smoke.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
ConeDodger
birthday3.gif

birthday3.gif birthday3.gif

birthday3.gif birthday3.gif birthday3.gif
Gustl
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image
mgp4591
birthday3.gif driving.gif birthday3.gif
carr914
birthday3.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
t collins
birthday3.gif y'all beerchug.gif
Toast
birthday3.gif
beerchug.gif tunez.gif smoke.gif
birthday.gif girlboing.gif
rock_band.gif birthday2.gif

Sharron I don't think we can do cartwheels anymore but it sure would be fun to celebrate your birthday with ya anyway. beer.gif driving-girl.gif driving-girl.gif

SLITS I wish so bad that I could tell you Happy Birthday Sweetie. sad.gif grouphug.gif wub.gif
Celebrate with Howie, The Captain, and all the other great ones gone before us. And then they can deal with carrying your drunk ass to bed. rolleyes.gif laugh.gif KMA.gif drunk.gif
aharder
birthday3.gif beerchug.gif
Drums66
birthday3.gif birthday3.gif birthday3.gif smoke.gif drunk.gif
wine.gif 309.gif willis.gif excl.gif brain.gif white914.jpg bye1.gif dog.gif Jumpy.gif kenny.gif new_shocked.gif stick.gif w00t1.gif w00t2.gif thumb3d.gif gayfight.gif very_first_smiley[1].gif yikes.gif shocked[1].gif golfer.gif coffee.gif birthday2.gif rock_band.gif monkeydance.gif jester.gif party.gif drunk.gif dance.gif tunez.gif crest.gif stones.gif smoke.gif flag.gif icon13.gif idea.gif cool_shades.gif clap56.gif boldblue.gif
bye1.gif
JustinMeier
QUOTE(Toast @ Nov 20 2016, 08:14 AM) *

birthday3.gif
beerchug.gif tunez.gif smoke.gif
birthday.gif girlboing.gif
rock_band.gif birthday2.gif

Sharron I don't think we can do cartwheels anymore but it sure would be fun to celebrate your birthday with ya anyway. beer.gif driving-girl.gif driving-girl.gif

SLITS I wish so bad that I could tell you Happy Birthday Sweetie. sad.gif grouphug.gif wub.gif
Celebrate with Howie, The Captain, and all the other great ones gone before us. And then they can deal with carrying your drunk ass to bed. rolleyes.gif laugh.gif KMA.gif drunk.gif

Yep, happy birthday Dad. shades.gif smoke.gif
SharonG
Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!!! beerchug.gif Hope you and Howie are living it up, Ron.

And thank you for always remembering my birthday, Birthday Fairy! mrs.K.gif
green914
birthday3.gif smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.