Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Losttreasure alert
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sixaddict
I know people are reluctant in our PC world to call BS........but not throwing the red flag leads to further abuse.
Check page three on this link for comments..>I feel it is time we band together and call out this guy.
I had one maddening experience and walked...
Check out the earlier posts which are in it if you want to see a real artist at work. Pics are seldom posted....emails for pp payments ignored. Its time to go.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...276771&st=0

If any well known member has had a positive experience perhaps you can explain how you made it work and give testimony LT as I keep seeing us dance around this guy
WTF.gif .
I'm sorry that you "tried" to work/ buy from this person. My first and only time I tried was over a year ago. He posted a item that I wanted to purchase- first one to post - will buy.

After three pm requesting payment info, pm were ignored and another forum member posted that part was sold on ebay instead
My ethics do not allow me to ever execute any further transactions with this "so" call member. There's other members that have unpleasant dealings with this unethical person too.
76-914
Well then, it's ya'lls duty to out this guy every time he posts (read lies) here! Maybe a couple of these stromberg.gif transactions by an individual should classify them as a "Classified Troll" which in turn would qualify them to be banned. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.